Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

MINSK, Belarus - Morgan Rielly and Nazem Kadri were hanging

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr 16-11-2018 06:56:50    Onderwerp: MINSK, Belarus - Morgan Rielly and Nazem Kadri were hanging Reageren met citaat

MINSK, Belarus - Morgan Rielly and Nazem Kadri were hanging out in their hotel room at the world hockey championship when Twitter told them the news. Authentic Ondrej Palat Jersey . The Toronto Maple Leafs were holding a news conference, so they got curious. It didnt take long for them to find out via social media that coach Randy Carlyle was coming back — with a two-year extension — and assistants Greg Cronin, Scott Gordon and Dave Farrish were being let go. "I wasnt too sure how to react," Rielly said. "I personally like Randy, I think hes a great coach. I think we have a pretty good relationship. "I didnt really know what was going to happen with him either here or if hes gone and then obviously all the other coaches. So you just have to keep an open mind about it. Its obviously too bad that we dont have Crow, Gordo and Dave." Along with goaltender James Reimer, a restricted free agent who figures to be traded rather than return as Jonathan Berniers backup, the Leafs players here have their own problems to worry about right now. Theyre playing for Team Canada, which allows them to focus on the next game, the next practice rather than the machinations of what are happening back home. Still, Thursdays announcement affects them in a significant way. Reports dating to the trade deadline have mentioned Kadri as a player the Leafs would like to trade, and keeping the Dave Nonis-Carlyle regime in place under new president Brendan Shanahan only sparked more. Kadri isnt one to say hes worried about trade rumours, and the 23-year-old centre also wasnt surprised that Carlyle was coming back. "Not really. Randys a good coach," he said. "I think the players got to be a little better and a little more prepared. "With what happened last year, its an eye-opener, especially for the young group we had, and Im sure its not going to happen again." Leafs fans had to figure losing 12 of the final 14 games would prompt changes. Shanahan was brought in, and it wouldnt have been the least bit shocking for Carlyle to take the significant brunt of the blame. Instead, by Nonis saying he and the front office still saw Carlyle as the right man to lead the Leafs, the message seems to be the blame is on the players. Kadri didnt necessarily see the moves as a mandate of that. "Were a team. Everyone plays for the team. You stick together, you win as a team, you lose on a team," he said, echoing a line Carlyle has used many times. "I dont think its on a specific group of people or a specific person. I think we all got to be better, including the players." The players who start the 2014-15 NHL season are likely to be much different from those who ended this disappointing regular season. Along with Kadri, defenceman Jake Gardiner has been the other big name mentioned in reports of whom the Leafs could trade this summer. Gardiner is at the world championships playing for the United States, but Rielly said Saturday he hadnt talked to his Leafs roommate about the news. No doubt itll be a major topic of conversation once they cross paths here. Authentic J.T. Miller Jersey .com) - Al Horford collected 19 points and 16 rebounds and the Atlanta Hawks held off a furious rally to beat the Detroit Pistons 106-103 on Friday night in a game between two of the NBAs hottest teams. Tampa Bay Lightning Winter Classic Jerseys . Everton Preview West Ham manager Sam Allardyce has been around the game long enough to not get too high when things are going well and not get too low when they arent. http://www.cheaplightningjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-cory-conacher-jersey .com) - The Anaheim Ducks and Los Angeles Kings are ready to put all the talk and hype surrounding their meeting at Dodger Stadium behind them.SAINT JOHN, N.B. -- Canadian pairs skaters Meagan Duhamel and Eric Radford went from elated to frustrated in the span of a few minutes. Uncharacteristically low technical marks dropped Duhamel and Radford to bronze, and left the Canadians puzzled about exactly what went wrong after a performance that brought the crowd to its feet. "Despite the mistakes, we did feel the energy in the building... We still gave a standing ovation performance," Radford said. "I think thats what well concentrate on, the potential of that program. I think the potential is huge, I think that its podium potential at the Olympics when we skate technically the way that we can, and hit our levels the way we normally do." Stefania Berton and Ondrej Hotarek won gold with 193.92 points, while Chinas Sui Wenjing and Han Cong claimed the silver (193.77). Paige Lawrence of Kennedy, Sask., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., were fourth. Skating to music from "Alice in Wonderland," Duhamel, in a purple dress, and Radford, clad in purple suit as the Mad Hatter -- minus the hat -- scored 190.62 points and had the Canadian fans on their feet cheering before the last few rotations of their final spin. A groan went up moments later after their marks were displayed, which included zero points for a bungled lift where Duhamel slipped down Radfords back before he barely had her up in the air. Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., believed a shoulder injury Duhamel suffered when she fell three weeks ago might have been partly to blame. "Through rehab we had to change the technique on the lift a little bit," RRadford said. Authentic Alex Killorn Jersey. . "Its hard to put your finger on it." Duhamel, a native of Lively, Ont., said the lift just "went up in a funny spot." "When its in the middle of the program toward the end and something goes up a little bit funny, it become a little bit more difficult to save something like that," she said. More worrisome than the lift is the fact the world bronze medallists had low marks on almost all of their elements. "Were a little bit confused right now, so thats what we need to look at," Duhamel said. "Were not used to getting a really high artistic score and a really low technical score, this is different for us." There was more disappointment on the Canadian team Saturday when Kaetlyn Osmond, a 17-year-old from Marystown, N.L., withdrew with a hamstring injury. Osmond was fifth in Fridays short program and then woke up Saturday with pain in her leg. She tried to practice but said it was painful even putting weight on the leg. Berton and Hotarek, meanwhile, claimed Italys first Grand Prix pairs gold. "We like to write history, what can I say? Just kidding," said Berton. "We worked a lot, and we not only worked on our technique, our elements, but we worked a lot on us as people and how to work together. "Last week in the U.S. at Skate America (where they were fifth) we had issues, I was upset, I was the most upset of the team between us and the coach... I think whats very good about today and yesterday is that none of us gave up, we all skated together, and we just decided to try and try again." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: