Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Patrick Mullins expects Saturdays Scottish Grand National me

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Za 17-11-2018 01:56:13    Onderwerp: Patrick Mullins expects Saturdays Scottish Grand National me Reageren met citaat

Patrick Mullins expects Saturdays Scottish Grand National meeting at Ayr to be pivotal in the race for the trainers title. Stitched Rays Jerseys . Willie Mullins currently holds a significant lead as he bids to become the first Irish-based trainer to claim the British title since the legendary Vincent OBrien did so twice in the 1950s.However, nine-times champion Paul Nicholls will not give up his crown without a fight and both trainers have major contenders in the Coral-sponsored Scottish Grand National itself. With a total prize fund of £210,000 up for grabs in the feature event, and in excess of #100,000 on offer in the Scottish Champion Hurdle, it promises to be a fascinating day north of the border, with the final day of the season at Sandown just a week away.Patrick Mullins, assistant to his father, said: Its going to be a pivotal day. If one of us wins the big race (Scottish Grand National), that could swing it.I think Dad is going over. Im staying at home this weekend, but hopefully I might be at Sandown next week. Saturday is going to be interesting. Sky Racing Tickets Fast, secure racing tickets: Exclusive racing offers near you Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Rays Jake Bauers Jersey . Alexander was released last week by the Edmonton Eskimos, where he spent the past three seasons at safety. He had 121 defensive tackles, five special teams tackles and seven interceptions in 51 regular-season and three playoff games. Rays Wade Boggs Jersey . FLIP SAUNDERS (Timberwolves): Im not the least bit surprised that he appointed himself as head coach after his search concluded. http://www.cheapraysjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=rays-tommy-pham-jersey . Founding members of the Genie Army, a group of Eugenie Bouchard supporters who cheered for the rising tennis star during the Australian Open in January, will be in the city for the Rogers Cup, beginning this weekend. BRECKENRIDGE, Colo. -- If the first snowboard slopestyle competition of the season is any indication, Canada may have a lot to cheer for when the event makes its Olympic debut in Sochi in February. Reginas Mark McMorris took gold at the Dew Tour on Sunday, finishing the 17-man field with a 97.80 points, while fellow Canadian Maxence Parrot of Bromont, Que., finished third with 89.00. Montreals Sebastien Toutant placed fourth with 87.60. Sven Thorgren of Sweden prevented Canada from sweeping the podium, taking silver with 91.00 points. "Canada is just destroying it right now," McMorris said. "The slopes team is really strong and I think were going to have a really good showing in Sochi." After a fall in qualifying, McMorris collected 95.00 points in his first run of the final, which featured his signature straight double backflip, and a backside 1080 double cork. He capped his second run with a 1440 triple cork. "I was going at the last jump not sure what I wanted to do exactly, a double (cork) or a triple (cork), but if Im not at the head of the pack going into my second run, Im definitely going to have to go for it," said the 20-year-old McMorris. "I had nothing to lose. I told myself everything was going perfect and I had to do a triple." For Parrot, Sundays performance marked his first career medal in three years on the Dew Tour circuit. "Its great to finally geet on the podium," Parrot said. Rays Jose Mujica Jersey. "I think Im feeling more and more comfortable with my manoeuvres and executing them at high speed." Like McMorris, Parrot was happy to see Canada excel at the seasons opening event. "We got three Canadians in the top 4 so I think thats pretty good," the 19-year-old said. "We had the possibility to get a sweep of the podium and I think it would be possible in the next events and that would be amazing." American snowboarding star Shaun White was forced to drop out of Sundays event after injuring his ankle on a fall in the halfpipe finals on Saturday. McMorris said he was disappointed to hear that his stiffest competition had to withdraw. "It was too bad he couldnt compete today," McMorris said. "But his ankle is hurt and nobody likes to be hurt." The Canadian slope team travels to Copper Mountain in Copper, Colo., next weekend for the first of four Grand Prix events ahead of the Winter Games. The following three competitions will be held in Northstar, Calif., and a double stop at Mammoth, Calif. Toutant said Sundays event was a good measuring stick to begin the season. "It was our first competition this season and it was a great opportunity to see where everyone is at," he said. "Im looking forward to now preparing for the World Cups and hopefully the Olympics in the New Year." Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: