Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

The Winnipeg Goldeyes looked dead in the water after seven i

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Za 17-11-2018 07:17:06    Onderwerp: The Winnipeg Goldeyes looked dead in the water after seven i Reageren met citaat

The Winnipeg Goldeyes looked dead in the water after seven innings on Monday night. Josh Bynes Jersey . But a three-run homer by Ray Sadler turned a potential Sioux City blowout into a home-opening thriller at Shaw Park. On a night when the 7-3 Goldeyes looked dead tired after a 10-game road trip through Texas and Nebraska, 7,155 fans watched a slow start turn into a heart-stopping ninth inning as the Fish fell 6-5 to the visiting Explorers.The Explorers scored early and often against Goldeyes starter Jason Jarvis. Samson drove home the first run of the game in the first inning with a solid single to right then Sioux City added two more in the second to take a 3-0 lead. The Goldeyes got one back in the bottom of the third as Casey Haerther doubled and scored on a double by Tyler Kuhn, but Sioux City scored two more in the fifth and one more in the sixth to take a 6-1 lead. With the Goldeyes scuffling, this one looked like it was in the books. But in the eighth, Ryan Pineda singled, Tyler Kuhn singled and with two out, Ray Sadler hit a fastball from Sioux City reliever Geoff Broussard well over the leftfield fence to cut the Explorers lead to 6-4. After Chris Kissock got the Explorers out in the ninth, the Goldeyes got a rally going in the bottom half of the inning.Reggie Abercrombie led off with an infield single, Donnie Webb walked and Casey Haerther bunted his way on base to load them up. Pineda then hit into a double play that drove home Abercrombie to make it 6-5. With two out and Webb on third, Luis Alen drilled a line shot up the middle that hit Explorers closer Chris Bodishbaugh on the leg. The ball deflected to Xs first baseman Luke Merton who grabbed it between second and first while Bodishbaugh went to field the ball himself. However, Bodishbaugh quickly changed direction, headed to cover first and beat Alen to the bag to record the final out. What appeared to be a game-tying base hit turned into a stunning final out and the Goldeyes suffered their fourth loss of the season. Sioux City starter Patrick Johnson (1-1, 2.19 ERA) got the win, while Jarvis (1-2, 10.39 ERA) suffered the loss. Bodishbaugh got the save, his first of the season. The Goldeyes and Explorers meet up in Game 2 of this three-game series on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Shaw Park. Kyle Anderson (1-0, 0.93 ERA) will start for the Goldeyes, while John Straka (1-0, 2.03 ERA) will take to the bump for Sioux City. Sam Bradford Jersey . Almost 40 years to the day, the two teams will meet again, this time at BC Place, to celebrate the past and try to earn important points for the present. Gabe Holmes Jersey .Y. - Sven Andrighetto scored once and set up two more as the Hamilton Bulldogs hung on to defeat the host Adirondack Flames 5-3 on Tuesday in American Hockey League action. http://www.cheapcardinalsjerseysonline.com/?tag=daniel-munyer-jersey-online .ca NBA Power Rankings. Winners of 15 straight, with a healthy roster, the Spurs have overtaken the Clippers and Oklahoma City Thunder for the number one ranking.ST. LOUIS -- Blues coach Ken Hitchcock switched Patrick Berglunds position with hopes of getting the forward going. After the way the move paid off, Hitchcock might want to make the change permanent. Berglund scored twice after moving from centre to left wing at the start of the second period, and Vladimir Sobotka and Alex Pietrangelo each had a goal and an assist as the St. Louis Blues beat the Columbus Blue Jackets 6-2 Saturday night for their fifth straight win. The two goals pushed Berglunds total to six, after a slow first half. "I dont think I can think about it too much," Berglund said. "Obviously, its been slow, but if I start thinking about it, changing the way I played, that would change the way I prepared, too. Ive just been working even harder in practice, shooting more pucks and trying to get it going that way." Hitchock switched Berglund from centre to left wing for just the second time since taking over the Blues early in the 2011-12 season. Columbus, which led 2-0 lead after the first period, has lost three of four after winning three in a row. Three of the Blues past five wins were at home, where they have won four straight. Despite injuries to key players such as David Backes and Alexander Steen, Hitchcock said his team is playing its best this season. "I think weve played some really good hockey in the last four games at home. I think thats what were happiest about," he said. "Weve got a way of playing now. I think what weve done here at home is weve developed a balance between offence and defence." St. Louis, off to its best start midway through a season with 63 points, has scored at least five goals in five of its past eight games. Maxim Lapierre gave St. Louis its first lead at 3-2 with his fifth goal just 94 seconds after Sobotkas sixth goal tied it at 17:29 of the second period. St. Louis got on the board about seven minutes into the second period when Barret Jackmans shot from the right side glanced off Berglund. The puck hit the far post and trickled past Curtis McEhlinney. His second goal came 17 seconds into the third when he deflected a pass into the goal. "Today, I had pretty much two lucky bounces but good things happen when you go to the net," he said. Phil Dawson Jersey. Jaden Schwartz added his 15th goal about midway through the third to make it 5-2. Hes scored in seven of his last eight games. Pietrangelo finished the scoring with about six minutes remaining. "We played a 20-minute game, tonight," Columbus coach Todd Richards said. "They made a push and got their game to another level and we were unwilling to do that. They played a real simple game. We stopped skating. Our compete level wasnt nearly good enough. Body language wasnt good coming off the ice. "Eventually there has to be a response. I didnt like the way we reacted to it," he added. St. Louis goalie Brian Elliott has won 13 consecutive home games, extending a franchise record he set with a 5-0 shutout against Los Angeles on Thursday. McElhinney stopped 31 shots. Elliott faced 23, making 21 saves. Mark Letestu gave the Blue Jackets a 2-0 lead midway through the first. His shot from outside the left circle hit a Blues defender and popped over Elliott for his second goal of the season. The Blue Jackets took a 1-0 lead four minutes into the game. Artem Anisimov, standing alone in the middle of the zone with his back to Elliott, took a pass from Brandon Dubinsky. He whipped around and slapped a shot past Elliott, who didnt move as if he didnt see the shot. It was the 12th goal of the year for Anisimov. "We got off to kind of a rocky start in the first," Berglund said. "But, really, the whole team really grabbed it in the second and third." NOTES: St. Louis D Jordan Leopold saw his first action since being activated from injured reserve. He was out since November with a torn ligament in his right hand. ... Blues G Joroslav Halak missed his fourth consecutive game with flu-like symptoms. He got pulled after a period Dec. 28 against Chicago before sitting the next four, all St. Louis wins. Hes expected to make the start of a three-game trip starting Tuesday at Edmonton. ... St. Louis RW David Backes returned after missing three games with an upper-body injury and had two assists. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: