Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Blowing their playoff opener turned out to be

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Wie ben ik
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo 21-11-2018 02:17:53    Onderwerp: Blowing their playoff opener turned out to be Reageren met citaat

SAN ANTONIO -- Blowing their playoff opener turned out to be great therapy for the Dallas Mavericks. Authentic Tony Esposito Jersey . Eighth-seeded Dallas rolled to a 113-92 victory over San Antonio on Wednesday night, snapping a 10-game skid against the Spurs and evening their first-round series at a game apiece. Dallas didnt relent in Game 2 after watching a 10-point lead evaporate in the final eight minutes of the series opener Sunday. "Game 1 actually helped a lot more than today," Mavericks forward Dirk Nowitzki said. "We were down after Game 1, but in this building to be up 10 with six or seven minutes left, I think that gave us a lot of confidence coming into this one. Just keep executing the game plan." It was Dallas first playoff victory since June 12, 2011, when it rebounded from an 0-2 deficit to defeat the Miami Heat for the NBA title. If not for the final eight minutes of the series opener, the Mavericks would have a 2-0 lead entering Game 3 on Saturday. "It feels great, but its nothing to celebrate," Dallas point guard Jose Calderon said. "I think we have to keep doing what were doing. I think we played two really good games." In Game 2, the Mavericks used an aggressive offence and a brutal defensive effort that discombobulated the normally even-keeled Spurs, who finished the regular season with the leagues best record. Monta Ellis scored 21 points, Shawn Marion added 20 points, Nowitzki had 16, Devin Harris had 18 and Calderon 12 for Dallas, which never trailed after the opening minutes of the second quarter. Manu Ginobili had 27 points, Tony Parker added 12 and Tim Duncan 11 for the Spurs, who did not have any other player score more than seven points. "They beat us in every aspect of the game," Ginobili said. "They played harder. Our defence was soft (and) not as aggressive as theirs. Not that I dont expect them to play hard. We know they are a tough team, but having such a poor performance in the playoffs bothers me." San Antonios ineptness had as much to do with tying the series as Dallas stellar play. The Spurs averaged 14.4 turnovers during the regular season, but had 15 with 3 minutes left in the first half. They finished with 24 turnovers, which resulted in 33 points for the Mavericks. "Just being very active," Ellis said. "Not put them on the free-throw line. Trust that the help was going to be there. We locked in to the game plan that we had. They made some careless turnovers. That was good for us." Dallas was extremely physical in the first half whenever Parker and Ginobili drove the lane. "NBA playoff games are physical," Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said. "If you dont have the right kind of posture and disposition, youre going to knocked back on your heels and your butt and tonight we did a better job of hitting first in some of those instances." San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich was dismayed early when no fouls were called -- not that it mattered when they were. San Antonio finished 18 for 29 on free throws. "Its a bad combination to not play good defence at one end and give the ball up at the other end and not shoot free throws very well, either," Popovich said. "Thats a bad combination at both ends of the floor. That means you get your butt kicked and thats what happened tonight." Dallas also continued to crowd San Antonios 3-point shooters. Aside from Ginobilis 5-for-6 shooting, the Spurs were 5 for 14 long range after going 3 for 17 in the opener. "Its pretty frustrating," San Antonio wing Danny Green said. "Theyre doing a good job of getting, not just to me, but all our shooters; showing us a lot of respect. But weve got to find other ways to get it done. We cant rely on our Big Three to carry us every night. Got to find a way to get involved, push the pace offensively." The Mavericks attacked the basket with the same intensity, finishing with 44 points. San Antonio pulled within 61-56 with 8:38 remaining in the third quarter when Kawhi Leonard made two of three free throws, but it was the closest it would get in the second half. NOTES: Popovich received a standing ovation before the game after being recognized as the NBA Coach of the Year. Spurs owner Peter Holt presented Popovich with the Red Auerbach trophy, which he has won three times. ... After assigning Spurs nemesis Joey Crawford to officiate Game 1, the league had Danny Crawford on hand for Game 2 to the chagrin of the Mavericks fans. But just as in the opener, both officials reserved most calls and non-calls for the opposition. Crawfords lack of calls led Popovich to scream at Crawford throughout the first half. ... Academy Award-winning actor Tommy Lee Jones sat courtside beside Holt. ... Nowitzki was assessed a technical foul with 1:38 remaining in the first half after Ginobili was fouled by Marion on a 3-point attempt. Marion touched Ginobilis hip as he released the ball, but the Argentinian appeared to exaggerate the contact when he fell to the floor. ... After scrambling to capture a loose ball under the basket, Tiago Splitter flung an overhead, two-handed no-look pass to an open Ginobili for a 3-pointer with 4:44 remaining in the third quarter. Authentic Alex DeBrincat Jersey .Y. - The New York Yankees made it official Saturday, announcing the completion of a seven-year deal with free-agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury and a one-year contract for returning starter Hiroki Kuroda. Authentic Corey Crawford Jersey . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. http://www.cheapblackhawksjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-artem-anisimov-jersey . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night.RIO DE JANEIRO, Brazil -- Luis Suarez told FIFAs disciplinary panel that he did not deliberately bite Italy defender Giorgio Chiellini at the World Cup. "In no way it happened how you have described, as a bite or intent to bite," the Uruguay striker wrote in Spanish in a letter dated June 25. The players defence is in paragraph 6 of FIFAs disciplinary committee ruling, which has been seen by The Associated Press. "After the impact ... I lost my balance, making my body unstable and falling on top of my opponent," Suarez wrote in his submission to the panel which met Wednesday, one day after Uruguay beat Italy 1-0 in a decisive group-stage match. "At that moment I hit my face against the player leaving a small bruise on my cheek and a strong pain in my teeth," Suarez said. However, the seven-man panel which met on WWednesday evening dismissed the argument. Authentic Chris Chelios Jersey. The bite was "deliberate, intentional and without provocation," the ruling stated in paragraph No. 26 of the panels conclusions. Suarez was banned for nine Uruguay matches and four months from all football. He was also fined 100,000 Swiss francs ($112,000). The panel, chaired by former Switzerland international Claudio Sulser, included members from the Cook Islands, Hong Kong, Pakistan, Panama, South Africa and Singapore. The ruling confirmed that referee Marco Rodriguez of Mexico acknowledged in his match report that he missed Suarezs bite. So did his two assistants and the fourth official. "I havent seen the incident because the ball was in another sector of the pitch," Rodriguez writes in paragraph No. 4 of witness submissions in the 11-page document. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Wie ben ik Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: