Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

MEMPHIS, Tenn. [url=http://www.cheapbearsjerseysonline.com/?

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Wat gebeurt er in je garage
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Do 22-11-2018 03:21:57    Onderwerp: MEMPHIS, Tenn. [url=http://www.cheapbearsjerseysonline.com/? Reageren met citaat

MEMPHIS, Tenn. Daniel Brown Jersey . -- Rick Pitino switched from coach to lobbyist the moment his Louisville Cardinals won their third straight conference tournament title. Of course, Pitino thinks the defending national champs deserve a No. 1 seed, even if he knows they likely wont get one. Montrezl Harrell had 22 points, 11 rebounds and three blocks, and fifth-ranked Louisville beat No. 21 Connecticut 71-61 Saturday for the inaugural American Athletic Conference title in the Cardinals lone season in the league. Pitino said hes extremely biased. "But Im very impressed with our guys," Pitino said. "What theyve done to win a regular season, conference tournament the way we have done it, in the fashion we have done it fits the eye test. I cant talk about the strength of the league. If you want to blame anybody, blame football. Dont blame us." The Cardinals (29-5) clinched their 40th NCAA tournament berth in style with their 19th overall tournament title. They took the last two in the Big East and added the American to go with their share of the regular-season title with Cincinnati. They will play next season in the Atlantic Coast Conference. "To win a regular-season championship and a tournament championship back to back is not easy. You have to have special players, and these two epitomize exactly that," Pitino said, praising Russ Smith and Harrell. Smith, named the tournaments most outstanding player, scored 19 points. He also had five steals to move into a tie for Louisvilles career record with 254. Chris Jones added 11 points. Smith said he thought a year ago that he had done almost everything a college athlete can, but he wanted to enjoy being a senior on campus and work on his game. Now he has another title to enjoy. "I have a lot of fun being at Louisville," Smith said. UConn (26-Cool came in looking for an eighth tournament title to go with seven from the Big East. It was barred from post-season play a year ago, but is a virtual lock to return to the NCAA tournament this year. The Huskies left Memphis with a third loss this season to Louisville -- all by double digits. "Louisvilles playing great basketball," UConn coach Kevin Ollie said. "They won the championship last year, they went to the Final Four the year before. They got pretty much their whole team back, an experienced bunch, they play hard and well coached. But this tournament is wide open. Its a one-game elimination. Somebody can get hot, and hopefully that team will be us." Ollie also looked ahead to a conference that will be losing Louisville and Rutgers and adding teams like Tulsa. He said UConn plans to continue being at the top of the American. "This conference is going to be great," Ollie said. DeAndre Daniels led the Huskies with 17 points and 10 rebounds. Conference player of the year Shabazz Napier had 16 points on 4-of-12 shooting, and Amida Brimah finished with 14. UConn outscored Louisville 32-28 in the paint, but the Cardinals turned the Huskies 13 turnovers into 13 points. Louisville also outrebounded the Huskies 38-33 and enjoyed a 14-6 advantage on second-chance points. Louisville routed UConn 81-48 a week ago on the Cardinals home court. But the Huskies were a confident bunch heading into the final, coming off victories over No. 19 Memphis in the quarterfinals and No. 13 Cincinnati in the semis. The Cardinals grabbed an early lead and controlled the action for much of the game. Harrell scored 10 points in the first half and was a blur at times, blocking Brimah twice on one possession. He also swooped in for a dunk off a Smith assist that looked more like a layup that just missed the basket short. UConn stayed within six of the Cardinals down the stretch, but Louisville finished the half on a 10-2 run that included 3s by Terry Rozier and Luke Hancock. Smith also had a steal and a pass ahead to Rozier for a fast-break layup that gave the Cardinals their biggest lead yet at 37-23 going into the break. "We just didnt find our rhythm," Napier said. "They did play good defence. Once we got into the middle, guys had open shots, and we just couldnt knock them down." The Huskies tried to take advantage of Louisvilles shooting woes to open the second half. The Cardinals missed their first five shots, but Harrell had big three-point play for a 45-28 lead. Louisville went up by as much as 20 a couple times, the last at 52-32. Devin Hester Jersey . Some will say that Martin is too sensitive while others will say that it is part of the way football is in the locker room. But to have to absorb what was said to him for any rational and intelligent person is too much. Eddie Goldman Jersey . Wade is posting a short film on his website next week, with a sneak preview scheduled to come out Wednesday. http://www.cheapbearsjerseysonline.com/?tag=trey-burton-jersey-online . - Skiing far more aggressively than in her season debut a day earlier, Lindsey Vonn was in provisional 10th place after the first 45 skiers in a World Cup downhill on Saturday.VANCOUVER -- John Tortorella was surprised the subject did not come up in the first question, but he did not get angry or yell. Yes, the new Vancouver Canucks coach acknowledged Tuesday, his reputation needs some restructuring, and he vowed to improve it as he attempts to give the city a long-sought Stanley Cup. "This is the mess I put myself into, and this is the mess Im going to get myself out of," Tortorella said during a news conference. The Canucks named the fiery Boston native as their replacement for Alain Vigneault, the winningest coach in franchise history. Known for being abrasive, Tortorella is perceived as a bench boss who can lose his temper quickly, sometimes blasts players in public, and has little time for questions from reporters. Vigneault was known more as a cerebral coach who laughed on many occasions and had a rapport with the media. But Tortorella, dressed in a dark suit and tie and smiling at times, turned on the charm at a news conference, even thanking a reporter for her question. It was all part of Tortorellas effort to let people get to know him better and deal with the media more effectively. "I know how important that part of the job is here," Tortorella said. "When you lose your job, you crawl into a hole a little bit, you reassess yourself, you try to learn, and I have certainly gone through that process. "Have I made mistakes? Absolutely. I make my own bed in this type of situation with the perception of myself in the media. But I know how important it is with this job here, especially in this city and this province." He is also known for battling verbally on occasion with players. But Tortorella, who has 24 years of coaching experience and won a Stanley Cup with the Tampa Bay Lightning in 2004, still vowed to be demanding of his charges and hold everyone -- including scoring stars Henrik and Daniel Sedin -- accountable. "We have a really good leadership group ... but we have not won the Stanley Cup," he said. "Theres going to be more asked of (the players), and that starts from the twins right on down." Gillis indicated that Vigneaults tenure with the Canucks had run its course after seven seasons. "You have a shelf life as a coach in the National Hockey League," said Gillis. "And, occasionally, a different voice is necessary. "I think John just has a different voice than Alain. Alains a very good hockey coach. Johns a very good hockey coach. But they approach it from different places and they approach it in different ways, and I felt it was necessary to make a change." Gillis said the teams ownership group was involved in the interviewing process, but he dismissed the idea that the Aquilini family chose the new coach. "At the end of the day, we were both unanimous in our selection," said Gillis. The 55-year-old Tortorella has reached the playoffs on eight occasions and won the Jack Adams Award as NHL coach of the year in 2004. He was let go four days after the Rangers season ended with a second-round loss to the Boston Bruins. An assistant with the Rangers in the 1999-2000 season, he took over for John Muckler as head coach for the final four games. Tortorella later spent seven seasons as head coach of the Lightning before taking over as head coach of the Rangers in February 2009. Vigneault was let go after the Canucks were eliminated in the first round of the playoffs for the second straight year. He guided the Canucks to a berth in the Stanley Cup final in 2011 and helped the team win the Presidents Trophy on two occasions, as well as six Northwest Division titles. Tortorella, the career leader in wins by a U.S.-born coach with 410, served as an assistant for the American team that won silver at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics and has also coached at the world hockey championships. He will attempt to rebuild his reputation while coaching for the first time in Canada -- something he has always dreamed of. "To be involved with this, I coulldnt be more excited," he said. Wholesale Bears Jerseys Online. "Its always something I thought about and wanted the opportunity." But while Canadians are known for being tolerant and accepting, Tortorella will still not find it easy to deal with a loss while coaching north of the border. "Everybody says: Be a good loser," he said. "I think if youre a good loser, you are a loser." Meanwhile, some of Tortorellas former players credit him with turning them into winners and helping them extend their careers -- despite his temperamental ways. "Personally, I think hes a good coach, but it takes a special player to play under his coaching," said former NHLer Brad Lukowich, who played under Tortorella during two stints with Tampa Bay, including the 2004 Stanley Cup victory. "Hed come in and tell us what to do, and he held us to the highest degree of accountability. "Once we figured that out, we gelled and we became a good team." Lukowich said the team succeeded because assistant coach Craig Ramsay, goaltending coach Jeff Reese and captain Dave Andreychuk acted as buffers between Tortorella and players. During the second stint, Ramsay, Reese and the retired Andreychuk had left the team, while captain Tim Taylor and key leader Dan Boyle were injured much of the season. The team was unable not achieve the same success and Tortorella continued with his abrasive ways. But Lukowich, now an assistant coach with the WHLs Lethbridge Hurricanes, credited Tortorella with extending his career by eight seasons. Lukowich also played briefly with the Canucks under Vigneault. While Tortorella tended to be serious and battled with players, Vigneault sometimes took a lighthearted approach to serious situations to help his players feel better. But the former Canuck and Lightning defenceman contended that Tortorellas temper should not be the thing for which he is remembered most. "Dont judge the guy on his emotions," said Lukowich. "Hes an incredible coach." Lukowich also advised Canucks to be ready for "Camp Tortur-ella" and the coachs demands for being in top physical condition. "If you think youre in shape now, start working out even harder," said Lukowich. "Its like the Navy Seals of the NHL. Its something else, Ill tell you. Im sure glad I dont have to do that again." Dixon Ward, who was a member of the Rochester Americans team that Tortorella guided to a Calder Cup title in 1995-96, also praised Tortorella with extending his career. "Torts was the head coach there and the assistant coach and, at the time, the trainer as well," Ward said. "He was the only guy on the bench that we had. "He brings a lot passion overtly to the game. What you see is what you get with John Tortorella ... and its infectious. At least, it was to us. I knew it was to me. He allowed me to learn different parts of the game that allowed me to go on and spend the next eight years in the NHL after that." Tortorella has already worked with Canucks centre Ryan Kesler, who was a member of the U.S. Olympic team in Vancouver. "(Hes) an intense guy and very detailed and wants his players to play hard," said Kesler. "Thats what I like about him. Hes going to hold us accountable. And if were not, were not going to play." But Kesler suggested Tortorella will not necessarily coach the same way that he has in the past. "Hes going to adapt once he figures us out," said Kesler. Henrik Sedin said Tortorella can help the Canucks become a better team. The Sedins are entering the option year of their contracts and hope to work out a new deal with the Canucks this summer. Henrik Sedin indicated the choice of Tortorella as coach will not change their desire to stay. The Canucks captain expects negotiations to begin in the next week or so. "If you produce and you play the way you can as a player, I dont think it matters what coach you have," said Henrik Sedin. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Wat gebeurt er in je garage Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: