Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

meet Slovakias Dominika Cibulkova, who pasted 16th-seeded C

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Treffens 2013
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Za 08-12-2018 02:43:07    Onderwerp: meet Slovakias Dominika Cibulkova, who pasted 16th-seeded C Reageren met citaat

The Winnipeg Jets begin a stretch of 22 games in 44 days to close out the NHL regular season schedule with a 7pm ct face off tonight at MTS Centre against the Phoenix Coyotes. Authentic Brandon Carlo Jersey . The (28-26-6) Jets are three points behind Vancouver for a Western Conference Wild Card playoff spot following the Canucks 1-0 win over St. Louis last night. Ondrej Pavelec will start in goal. Evander Kane and Jim Slater return to action.? Kane has missed the last six games while Slater last played October 18. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-Frolik Kane-Scheifele-Wheeler Setoguchi-Jokinen-Byfuglien Thorburn-Slater-Wright Enstrom-Bogosian Stuart-Trouba Pardy-Ellerby Andrew Ladd is on a five game point streak (two goals and 4 assists). Tonight is the second of three regular season games between these teams. ?Winnipeg were 5-1 winners January 13th when Paul Maurice made his debut as Jets Head Coach.? The lone contest between these teams in Phoenix is April 1st. Under Maurice, the Jets record is 9-3-1. Only Toronto at 11-2-1 have had a better winning percentage since the Jets coaching change. The (27-21-10) Coyotes are one point behind Vancouver for a Western Conference Wild Card playoff spot. ?Phoenix has three games in hand on the Canucks and two games in hand on the Jets. Mike Smith will start in goal. Coyotes Projected Lines: Korpikoski-Vermette-Boedker Klnkhammer-Hanzal-Vrbata McMillan-Ribeiro-Doan Chipchura-Halpern-Moss Ekman Larsson-Michalek Yandle-Morris Schlemko-Stone Antoine Vermette had the hot hand for Phoenix going into the Olympic break with eight goals and five assists in his last 10 games. Authentic John Moore Jersey . - The Jacksonville Jaguars are leaning more toward playing injured quarterback Blake Bortles against Tennessee on Thursday night. Authentic Steven Kampfer Jersey .Then came December.Three straight losses, including a crushing 27-24 defeat to Washington (4-11) on Saturday, has the Eagles (9-6) on the brink of playoff elimination. http://www.cheapbruinsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-david-pastrnak-jersey . Playing in his fourth major league game, Polanco broke a tie in the 13th inning with his first homer, helping Pittsburgh to an 8-6 victory over the Miami Marlins after the Pirates had a ninth-inning meltdown.Melbourne, Australia - Two-time defending champion Victoria Azarenka rolled to an easy third-round win Saturday at the Australian Open, while Maria Sharapova and Agnieszka Radwanska also advanced. Azarenka needed exactly one hour in a 6-1, 6-0 rout of Austrian Yvonne Meusburger to start the night session at Laver Arena. Sharapova had a much easier time earlier in the day with cooler conditions and took full advantage in 6-1, 7-6 (8-6) win over Frenchwoman Alize Cornet, while Radwanska had to rally for a 5-7, 6-2, 6-2 victory over Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. The second-seeded Azarenka traded breaks with Meusburger to start their match, but the native of Belarus dominated from there by winning the final 11 games. Azarenka broke serve seven times, won 71 percent of her first-serve points and ripped off 20 winners compared to just five for Meusburger. "It was just a good performance I think from me," said Azarenka. "I felt like I started well and I kept that momentum throughout the match, and thats what I wanted to do today." Its been a pretty smooth first three rounds for Azarenka, who was pushed to a tiebreaker in the first set of her opening match against Johanna Larsson and has since dropped a mere eight games. Next up is American Sloane Stephens in a rematch of last years semifinal affair. Azarenka prevailed in that one, 6-1, 6-4, blowing five match points in the ninth game of the second set before taking a controversial medical timeout. She then finally secured the victory in the following game. "I have great memories of last year," Azarenka said without going into detail. "We left it all last year here, and thats what is important for me, you know, is to play another match. Im looking forward to that match. "Sloane is a great player, very tough competitor. She has a great record here. Its going to be tough. It only gets tougher from here. Every round, you know, is more challenging." Stephens, who stunned Serena Williams in the quarterfinals last year, advanced Saturday with a 7-5, 6-4 victory over Elina Svitolina of the Ukraine. The 13th seed was down 3-5 in the first set, but won six straight games to take control and didnt want to stir up anything from last year. "It was a tough match. Obviously, semis of a Grand Slam it was pretty intense," said Stephens when asked about Azarenka. "Last year has nothing to do with this year. Its a totally different year. A lot of things have happened. So, you know, Im just looking forward to getting back on the court. Authentic Matt Grzelcyk Jersey. " Sharapova was back on the court two days after her 3 1/2-hour marathon win over Karin Knapp that was played in sweltering heat. It was much cooler on Saturday and the third-seeded Russian breezed through the opening set in just 32 minutes. Cornet, though, battled back in the second with a trio of breaks, including one to force a tiebreaker. She then grabbed a 6-5 lead in the tiebreak, but the 2008 Aussie Open champ came up with a drop shot to save set point and won the next two to finally close it out. "I just didnt have a great rhythm," said Sharapova, who also practiced after the match. "It was quite tough in the end. She had a set point and she had a chance to level the match out, which is something I probably wouldnt want to do, is go into a third set. I was happy I was able to finish it in two." Sharapova will next meet Slovakias Dominika Cibulkova, who pasted 16th-seeded Carla Suarez Navarro, 6-1, 6-0. Radwanska rebounded Saturday after a difficult first set. She was also down 0-2 in the second set, but captured 12 of the last 14 games. Pavlyuchenkova had a 39-25 edge in winners, but committed 49 unforced errors compared to 19 for Radwanska, who wont have to face former world No. 1 Caroline Wozniacki in the fourth round. Spains Garbine Muguruza knocked off the 10th seed with a 4-6, 7-5, 6-3 victory. Muguruza has had a great start to 2014. She lost to Venus Williams in the quarterfinals of the season-opener in Auckland and won her first career title last week in Hobart. "I worked really hard this preseason, so I think this is the reward for working so hard," said Muguruza. Wozniacki, meanwhile, continued her downward spiral. A 21-time WTA winner but never a Grand Slam champion, the Dane has been ousted before the quarterfinals in each of the last eight major tournaments. Jelena Jankovic and Simona Halep won third-round matches Saturday and will meet in the fourth round. The eighth-seeded Jankovic notched a 6-4, 7-5 victory over Kurumi Nara of Japan, while the 11th-seeded Halep eased past Kazakhstan qualifier Zarina Diyas, 6-1, 6-4. Womens fourth-round play will open Sunday with Serena Williams headlining the action against 14th-seeded Serbian Ana Ivanovic. Also, fourth-seeded Li Na will take on Russias Ekaterina Makarova and ninth-seeded Angelique Kerber will meet Italys Flavia Pennetta. The night session at Laver Arena will start with Aussie native Casey Dellacqua against Canadian Eugenie Bouchard. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Treffens 2013 Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: