Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

for long putters would force too

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Di 11-12-2018 03:39:34    Onderwerp: for long putters would force too Reageren met citaat

OAKLAND, Calif. Noah Vonleh Jersey . - Andrew Bogut saw Marreese Speights driving to the rim during a pickup game at the Golden State Warriors practice facility a couple weeks ago and never second-guessed what to do next.Bogut moved in Speights path, held his position and took a charge.Im not going to change the way I play, Bogut said. The way I play is I take charges, I block shots, I set hard screens. Unfortunately, we dont wear padding or anything like that, and every now and then were going to get a knock.Golden States centre and big difference maker has taken more than a few knocks in his career. Hes healthy again for training camp, and he knows that the Warriors will need him to stay that way to contend for anything this season.The fractured rib that sidelined him for the first-round loss to the Los Angeles Clippers is healed, he said, but the mental anguish of missing the playoffs has left another kind of scar.Since Milwaukee made him the No. 1 overall pick in the 2005 draft, Boguts injuries include a dislocated right elbow, broken right hand, sprained right wrist, broken left ankle and fractured rib. He also has battled back discomfort on occasion.Bogut has never been bothered by those who believe hes injury prone. The only thing that bugs Bogut is not being able to play when his teammates need him most.The 7-foot Australian centre said he did everything he could to return sooner from his latest freak injury, which started after he took a hit against Denver and worsened when he was sandwiched by two Portland defenders a few days later. He said he had trouble breathing and could barely move, let alone battle Blake Griffin and DeAndre Jordan under the basket.Bogut popped pain-killing pills and laid on his stomach for nearly 24 hours a day following the fracture. He had a rib-protecting vest made in case he could return, but he was unable to even sit on the bench.Bogut said the rib might have calcified enough for him to play at some point in the second round had the Warriors advanced. Instead, they lost in a decisive Game 7 against a Clippers team that controlled the paint.I did everything like I was going to play. But in reality, Id rather be called soft and injury prone by every fan, blogger and media person out there than puncture my lung, Bogut said. Because they wouldnt be sending me a get-well card when Im in the hospital.When Bogut has played, he has played well.He dominated down low to propel the Warriors to the second round of the playoffs two seasons ago, even while nursing a sore left ankle that had him limping out of the locker room each time. He played 67 of 82 games last season, averaging 10 rebounds, 7.3 points and 1.7 assists.But his biggest impact has come on defence. Bogut has ranked among the NBAs best in defensive ratings and is the primary reason a franchise long known for offence has been transformed into a defensive leader, which makes the times he injured so difficult to overcome.Its having one of the best defensive centres in the league there versus not having him there. Its daylight and darkness, Warriors forward Harrison Barnes said. When hes healthy, he can pass, he can move. It just changes our whole dynamic.Unlike during Mark Jacksons tenure, new Warriors coach Steve Kerr is leaning on Bogut to be a focal point on both sides of the floor.During a visit to Australia this summer, Kerr brought a video that featured clips of offensive plays for Bogut. Some highlights were from Boguts time in Milwaukee. Others came from Kerrs days playing in the triangle offence for Phil Jacksons Chicago Bulls in the 1990s, when another Australian centre, Luc Longley, often helped initiate the offence.Andrews one of the best passing centres in the league. Hes one of the best Ive ever seen, and so for us to get him the ball on the elbows as a dribble-handoff guy, backdoor-pass guy, that will be emphasized, Kerr said.Bogut is embracing the challenge to feed Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and the rest of Golden States sharpshooters. He said he will play smarter, picking his spots when to put his body in harms way.But wont play afraid, he said, because thats just not the way he plays.It doesnt really worry me. Im still kicking and breathing. Im still playing basketball and doing what I love, Bogut said. Theres going to be obstacles everybody faces in their life. Its just unfortunate injuries for me. I could say its bad luck or somebody put a hex on me, but you cant control it.___Antonio Gonzalez can be reached at: www.twitter.com/agonzalezAP Trey Burke Jersey . -- Barry Bonds is all set to return to the San Francisco Giants. Emmanuel Mudiay Jersey . The Raptors had an early deadline Sunday, a dreaded afternoon game, and they left the bulk of their work until the last minute, as theyve done so many times before. http://www.officialknicksfanstore.com/kids-frank-ntilikina-knicks-jersey/ .ca NHL Power Rankings, ahead of the Chicago Blackhawks, St. Louis Blues and Anaheim Ducks. Moving up, from 10 to seven this week, the Pittsburgh Penguins have won seven straight despite a depleted lineup.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The PGA Tour said Monday it would follow a new rule that bans the anchored putting stroke used by four of the last six major champions, asking instead Monday for a temporary reprieve for those who play the game for fun. The announcement Monday after a PGA Tour board meeting is the final piece of confirmation from a major golf organization for Rule 14-1b, which will take effect Jan. 1, 2016 when the next "Rules of Golf" is published. The rule makes it illegal for players to attach the end of the club to their body would making a stroke. Adam Scott used a long putter held against his chest when he won the Masters. Ernie Els (British Open) and Webb Simpson (U.S. Open) used a belly putter last year. Keegan Bradley in the 2011 PGA Championship was the first major champion with a belly putter. The Royal & Ancient Golf Club and U.S. Golf Association proposed the new rule Nov. 28 and allowed for a three-month comment period. It formally adopted the rule May 21. Finchem said in February the tour was opposed to the new rule because there were no data to suggest an advantage and no "overriding reason to go down that road." The tours opinion was shaped by a players-only meeting earlier that month. "In making its decision, the policy board recognized that there are still varying opinions among our membership, but ultimately concluded that while it is an important issue, a ban on anchored strokes would not fundamentally affect a strong presentation of our competitions or the overall success of the PGA Tour," Finchem said in a statement. "The board also was of the opinion that having a single set of rules ... applicable to all professional competitions worldwide was desirable and would avoid confusion." The decision to go along was not a surprise. The common ground by all sides was the importance of golf being played under one fundamental set of rulees, as has been the case for hundreds of years. Carmelo Anthony Jersey. The wrinkle that came out of the tours meeting was asking the R&A and USGA to give amateurs more time to adjust away from the anchored stroke. PGA of America president Ted Bishop was among those concerned that banning the stroke used for long putters would force too many people to quit the game out of frustration, at a time when golf is worried about decreasing participation. "The policy board continues to believe that extending the time period the ban would go into effect for amateurs would be beneficial for golf participation and the overall health of the game," Finchem said. Finchem cited the USGA changing the groove configuration for irons in 2008. It was effective for elite play in 2010, but does not apply to recreational play until 2014. But the decision on grooves was an equipment issue. Anchoring is a change in the actual rules of golf. For the USGA and R&A, which set the rules for the 600-year-old game, to allow amateurs more time to use anchored strokes would be created two sets of rules. The PGA of America also said it would follow the new rule, while expressing concern about amateurs. "We continue to feel strongly that the amateur player needs a longer period of adjustment to this rule," Bishop said. Neither Finchem nor Bishop recommended a date for amateurs. Finchem also sounded a warning that the tour reserves the right to make its own rules for its players, and that the USGA pledged "open and effective communication" on any future discussions on the rules. "It is not inconceivable that there may come a time in the future when the policy board determines that a rule adopted by the USGA, including in the area of equipment, may not be in the best interests of the PGA Tour, and that a local rule eliminating or modifying such a USGA rule may be appropriate," he said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: