Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Canadian freestyle skiers and medal hopefuls Alex Bilodeau a

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Di 11-12-2018 04:18:14    Onderwerp: Canadian freestyle skiers and medal hopefuls Alex Bilodeau a Reageren met citaat

Canadian freestyle skiers and medal hopefuls Alex Bilodeau and World Cup champion Mikaël Kingsbury have qualified for the finals of mens moguls on Monday morning. Authentic Brandon Ingram Jersey . Bilodeau and Kingsbury finished first and second place in qualifying Monday morning, earning scores of 24.70 and 23.81, respectively. Other results Two other Canadians were competing. Philippe Marquis came in sixth with Marc-Antoine Gagnon just ahead of him in fifth, so both will move on. Russian skier Alexandr Smyshlyaev came in third with a score of 23.52. The top 10 finishers were guaranteed a chance to move on. Anyone outside the top 10 can still qualify by skiing again. The finals are scheduled to happen around 1 p.m. eastern time. Canadian-born Australian skier Dale Begg-Smith, who finished second to Bilodeau in Vancouver, did not crack the top 10 and must ski again to qualify for the finals. Bilodeau and Kingsbury are a big part of why Canada has come to dominate the moguls hill in recent years. Theyve taken turns atop the World Cup standings for much of the past four years. The 21-year-old Kingsbury is the reigning world champion, but the 26-year-old Bilodeau comes to Sochi having won each of the last three events. "I feel great. Ive worked hard," Bilodeau said. "The work is done and Im just trying to enjoy the moment. Its my last Olympic experience and its so fun. Each time Im here I feel like I want to be here forever." Worlds best Bilodeau is skiing well but Kingsbury seems to be peaking and isnt shying away from lofty expectations. "I think I can win any event if I ski at my best, so I will focus to do the best run of my life for the job that I need to do," he said. Medals on the mens side would bookend a magical stretch at Rosa Khutor Extreme Park for Canada. Sisters Justine and Chloe Dufour-Lapointe took gold and silver in the womens final on Saturday night, clasping hands and fighting back tears as their parents screamed from the stands. Authentic Josh Hart Jersey .com Tour title, closing with a 6-under 64 for a four-stroke victory. The 22-year-old former North Texas player finished at 12-under 268 at Panama Golf Club and earned $112,500 to jump from seventh to second on the money list with $171,500. Wholesale Lakers Jerseys Authentic . -- The NFL cancelled its Hall of Fame game between St. http://www.cheaplakersjerseysauthentic.com/ . First-half goals by Will Bruin and Oscar Boniek Garcia sucked the life out of the Impact as the Houston Dynamo bounced them from Major League Soccers post-season with a 3-0 victory on Thursday.With five weeks remaining in the NFL season, three teams remain in contention for the NFC North crown all separated by just a half game. The Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears both sit at 6-5, while the Green Bay Packers have a record of 5-5-1, coming off a 26-26 tie with the Minnesota Vikings. Its crunch time and one of these teams will come out on top of the division. Which one will it be? The Green Bay Packers and Chicago Bears are both currently playing without their starting quarterbacks; Aaron Rodgers and Jay Cutler. The Packers are 0-3-1 without Rodgers and the Bears are 2-3 in games without Cutler (or when he has exited with injury). Despite the injuries to stars within the division, the Lions have failed to pull away, winning just two of their previous five games. The division title, and right to host a home playoff game, could be won by any team. Both the Lions and Packers control their own destiny; if either team wins out, theyre in. The playoff chances of the Lions and the Packers could change dramatically when the two teams meet on Thursday. The Packers will have Matt Flynn under centre as Rodgers continues to rehab his broken collarbone. Flynn will be the fourth quarterback to start for the Packers this season in Rodgers absence but does have experience against the Lions. Flynn threw for 480 yards, six touchdowns and one interception against the Lions on January 1, 2012 when the Packers rested Rodgers in a meaningless game for them. Flynns career day on his second career start tied Packers records for yards and touchdowns in a game. Cheap Lakers Jerseys. After Thursdays game, the Packers will play the Falcons (2-9), Cowboys (6-5), Steelers (5-6) and Bears (6-5). Wins over the Lions and Bears in the next five games would give the Packers a division record of 4-1-1. The Lions are reeling after two straight losses to the Pittsburgh Steelers and Tampa Bay Buccaneers. However, a win over the Packers would put them on pace to win the division with season sweeps against the Packers and Bears and a 5-0 record in the division with a matchup against the Vikings looming on December 29. The Lions can clinch a playoff spot by winning out their schedule against the Packers, Eagles (6-5), Ravens (5-6), Giants (4-7) and Vikings (2-8-1). The Bears have survived life without Cutler thanks to the strong play of Josh McCown, who has thrown seven touchdowns and just one interception in five games this season. However, the Bears have struggled on defence, ranking 25th overall and dead last in the NFL against the run. The Bears need help from the Lions to clinch the division. If the Bears win out, the Lions must lose once in order for the Bears to make the playoffs and the Bears remaining schedule is against the Vikings, Cowboys, Browns (4-7), Eagles and Packers. The Bears and Packers both hope to have their starting quarterbacks playing in the Week 14 but, with both teams playing within the division this week, it may be too late. Thursday will provide a major clue as clue as to win will the division. Until then, we leave it up to you. Which team will win the NFC North? As always its Your! Call. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: