Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ommy La Stella is making an impression on Atlant

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Te Koop & Gezocht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo 12-12-2018 03:19:07    Onderwerp: ommy La Stella is making an impression on Atlant Reageren met citaat

ATLANTA -- Tommy La Stella is making an impression on Atlanta Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez. Discount 76ers Jerseys . Since coming to the big leagues in late May, La Stella is 6 for 7 with the bases loaded, driving in 13 runs in those at-bats. "When we got him from Triple-A, all our minor league and player development people said that this guy can hit," Gonzalez said after Sundays 8-2 win over the Philadelphia Phillies. "He can find the barrel with the ball. He sure has done that. Hopefully, that continues." La Stella drove in three runs and Chris Johnson hit a two-run homer to back Alex Wood. The Braves have won of five of seven and remained second in the NL East, one percentage point back of Washington. Wood (7-7) allowed one run and three hits in six innings with eight strikeouts to win for the first time four starts. He retired his last 13 batters. The first five innings were played in a steady drizzle before heavy rain caused a 1-hour, 39-minute delay in the middle of the sixth. Philadelphia took a 1-0 lead in the second when John Mayberry Jr. homered, but the Braves went up 2-1 in the bottom half on Johnsons seventh homer. Phillies starter Kyle Kendrick (4-10) got in trouble in the third, walking B.J. Upton, hitting Freddie Freeman with Justin Upton with pitches and forcing in a run with a bases-loaded walk to Jason Heyward that make it 3-1. After Johnson lined out, the Braves went up 6-1 on La Stellas three-run double. La Stellas latest big hit came two days after the second baseman he replaced, Dan Uggla, was released. La Stella relishes getting a chance to bat with runners in scoring position. "Youre going to find yourself in those situations whether you want them or not," La Stella said. "I think it goes a long way to see yourself in those situations and see yourself succeeding." Kendrick gave up six runs, five hits and two walks in five innings, dropping to 1-4 with a 6.99 ERA in his last six starts. "Its been a tough year for me," he said. "I dont know why. Its just been a bad year. Guys have bad years. So far, thats how its been. Just keep pitching." Wood, who returned to Atlantas rotation on June 25 after nearly seven weeks in relief, improved to 4-6 with a 2.95 ERA in 12 starts. "It felt pretty good when (Johnson) hit that two-run homer, so that was definitely a big confidence booster for me," Wood said. "After he did that, I felt like I could kind of take the game over, and thats what I was able to do." After the rain delay, Phillies reliever Mario Hollands gave up two runs in the sixth on Andrelton Simmons bases-loaded walk and Freddie Freemans RBI single. Philadelphia has lost four of five and dropped 11 games back in the NL East. Just 9-42 when scoring three runs or less, the Phillies missed a chance to score with the bases loaded in the eighth when Jimmy Rollins grounded into a double play and Chase Utley popped up. Marlon Byrd hit his 19th homer in the ninth off David Carpenter. NOTES: When Mayberry misplayed Kendricks pickoff attempt nf B.J. Upton in the third, it was Philadelphias first error in 78 innings. ... Phillies LHP Cliff Lee is expected to return from the DL Monday at home against San Francisco after missing nine weeks with a strained left elbow. In six career starts against the Giants, Lee is 5-0 with a 0.88 ERA. ... Braves C Evan Gattis, sidelined since June 29 with a bulging disk in his lower back, is expected to end a rehab assignment and return to the lineup for Mondays home game against Miami. He went 2 for 6 with two RBIs Sunday as designated hitter for Triple-A Gwinnett. ... RHP Julio Teheran starts Monday for the Braves and is 4-0 with a 2.50 ERA in six career starts against the Marlins. Authentic Amir Johnson Jersey . Jesus Navas bookended yet another huge home win for City by scoring after 14 seconds and again in second-half stoppage time, with Sergio Aguero also netting in each half to add to an own goal by Sandro and a brilliant strike by Alvaro Negredo. Authentic Jerryd Bayless Jersey . Among the six changes: Drivers are now eligible if they have competed for 30 or more years in NASCAR or turned 55 in the calendar year before nominating day. Previously, drivers were not eligible until they had been retired for three years, so drivers can continue to compete and still reach the hall. http://www.cheap76ersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-wilson-chandler-jersey . Three pitches later, he was hugging Mike Napoli at home plate after his teammates winning home run. Napoli and Ortiz hit consecutive homers with one out in the 10th inning and the Boston Red Sox rallied past Minnesota 2-1 Wednesday, sending the Twins to their fifth straight loss.WILLIAMSBURG, Va. -- Hee Young Park topped the leaderboard at 8 under Friday in the suspended second round of the Kingsmill Championship. The South Korean player, fighting a lingering wrist injury, shot a 3-under 68 to take a one-stroke lead over Stacy Lewis, Brittany Lang, Lexi Thompson, Azahara Munoz and Lizette Salas. "Last week I rested like whole week, so I can I think more focus on the course and Im ready," said Park, a two-time winner on the LPGA Tour. "Yesterday more hard ground, so a bit tough to hit solid, hit the ball. But today more soft fairway, everything, so it helped a lot. So more comfortable today. A lot of ice, good food, good sleep." The second-ranked Lewis, in position to take the top spot in the world ranking from Inbee Park, had a 65. "Definitely have a better feeling coming off the course today," Lewis said. "Just feel like I played a lot more solid, hit the ball better, definitely had more control going into the greens. I think less wind helped there. Just stayed really patient and made a few putts, and added up to a pretty good score." Lang finished with a 68. "Ive been pllaying really well and working really hard just trying to be confident out there and committed to my shots," Lang said. Authentic Landry Shamet Jersey. "Working on a few things, so good first two days." Thompson, Munoz and Salas were unable to finish the round because of darkness after the start of play was delayed 3 1/2 hours because of overnight rain. Thompson, the Kraft Nabisco winner, and Munoz had five holes left, and Salas had seven remaining. Coming off a victory two weeks ago in the North Texas LPGA Shootout, Lewis would jump to No. 1 with a victory or a solo second-place finish, as long as third-ranked Lydia Ko doesnt win. Ko, 2 under with six holes left in the round, needs a victory to move to No. 1. Inbee Park is skipping the tournament. "Im excited," Lewis said about her lofty spot on the leaderboard. "This is a position I love to be in. I love giving myself a chance to win. Im right where I need to be. I just got to keep staying patient and get a few putts to fall." Defending champion Cristie Kerr was tied for 12th at 4 under after a 71. She also won the Michelob Ultra at the course in 2005 and 2009. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Te Koop & Gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: