Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Harry Redknapp has claimed he is willing to act as an adviso

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Te Koop & Gezocht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Do 13-12-2018 02:38:12    Onderwerp: Harry Redknapp has claimed he is willing to act as an adviso Reageren met citaat

Harry Redknapp has claimed he is willing to act as an advisor for Jordan but is unlikely to return as boss of the national team. Authentic Alexandre Carrier Jersey . The former West Ham, Portsmouth, Southampton, Tottenham and QPR managers two-game deal finished after a 5-1 defeat in Australia on Tuesday, which ended Jordans chances of reaching the 2018 World Cup.Jordan also missed out on reaching the next stage of the Asian section by a point despite an 8-0 win over Bangladesh in Redknapps first game last week. Redknapp, who was initially appointed by president of the Jordan FA Prince Ali bin al-Hussein, was open to extending his stay if they had progressed but insists he still wants to help even if he is not coaching the squad.I would help them, the Prince or anyone, free of charge. I would meet them in London, have a chat and if they want me to do anything any time then Im only too pleased to do it, Redknapp said.I would do a little bit of stuff if they wanted me to. If I could help in any way then I would give my time because they were fantastic people.I dont know what full-time [manager] would be but I couldnt go and live away. I would like to see them get one of their own lads in. Redknapp saw Jordan lose 5-1 against Australia I would have loved to have qualified for the Prince and all the people there. It was a great experience for me, something Ill never forget and something Ill treasure for the rest of my life.Redknapp, who is also acting as an advisor at Derby, was joined by long-time assistant Kevin Bond and conceded Tuesdays game in Sydney was a step too far for Jordan.They were on a different level to us. Australia drew 2-2 with Germany, the world champions, and go to play England in a few weeks, Redknapp said.Our lads are great lads but their set-up is on another level. Theres always a gulf, thats football.But they were special people. All of the coaching staff stayed up [after the game]. They wouldnt go to bed because our flight was at 6:30 in the morning. They sat with us in the hotel until we left for the airport, even though they were tired. Also See: World Cup section Features Latest video Get Sky Sports Cheap Nashville Predators Gear . - Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte sees the commitment to the handoff and cant help but come away impressed. Authentic Calle Jarnkrok Jersey . Today, well look at five frontcourt players today, here from the Bay Area. 1. AMIR JOHNSON (Raptors): I cant figure out what the issue or problem is, but based upon what Im seeing, hes not right. http://www.cheappredatorsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-kevin-fiala-jersey . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world.PHOENIX - NFL officiating chief Dean Blandino says the inspection of the footballs by referee Walt Anderson before the AFC championship game was handled properly.Blandino also said Thursday the process of checking the footballs and security surrounding the inspections will be enhanced for Sundays Super Bowl.As the leagues investigation into the Patriots use of under-inflated footballs moves along, Blandino made it clear the officiating crew for New Englands win over Indianapolis did its job.My major concern is did we follow proper protocol? Blandino said. Everything was properly tested and marked before the game. Walt gauged the footballs himself; it is something he has done throughout his career.Officiating is not part of the investigation.Super Bowl referee Bill Vinovich and his staff will be looking over a lot more footballs this week.Normally, 12 balls per team are brought to the officials locker room before a game, where they are tested and marked by the referee. This week, each team gets 54 footballs — many are given to charity after brief game usage — and all of them will be taken into custody by the NFL on Friday after the Seahawks and Patriots have prepared them.The footballs will be inspected by Vinovich three hours before kickoff, and Blandino said there will be added security because of the environment we are in for this game.It will not quite be like (protecting) the Stanley Cup, but there will be added security, he said.Bears head equipmentt manager Tony Medlin will be charged with guarding the footballs from Friday until he brings them to the stadium for Vinovich to inspect. Authentic Yannick Weber Jersey. Just before kickoff, the footballs will be given to ball boys working the game. The host team for the Super Bowl, in this case the Cardinals, supplies the ball boys, along with one from each of the participating teams.Blandino also promised the league will look into any changes of the specifications for the balls and how they are handled for games. The air pressure is not logged after inspection; the balls simply are marked as having passed, and ones that dont are put aside.Its not unusual for a ball to be removed from circulation, he said.Rules concerning how much air pressure should be in the footballs date back to the 1930s. The league will consult with the manufacturer, Wilson, about the range of air pressure during the off-season.Many of the current procedures were put in place years ago because the league found footballs were being manipulated for the kicking game. Thus, the K-balls that are used only for special teams were introduced to avoid over inflation that helped with the lift on kicks.Blandino understands the furor that has surrounded the deflation issue.Its something thats a good story, he admitted. The NFL is being scrutinized and were at the pinnacle of our game, the Super Bowl, and everything will be magnified.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Te Koop & Gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: