Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Reds Canadian first baseman Joey Votto i

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Te Koop & Gezocht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Do 13-12-2018 02:46:04    Onderwerp: Reds Canadian first baseman Joey Votto i Reageren met citaat

CINCINNATI, Ohio -- Reds Canadian first baseman Joey Votto is recovering from a strained muscle above his left knee and could soon begin a rehabilitation assignment in the minors. Wholesale Nuggets Jerseys . Votto, from Toronto, has been on the disabled list since May 21, trying to get rid of inflammation and to strengthen the muscle. He stayed in Cincinnati to get treatment on the leg while the team was on a seven-day trip. He was cleared to take batting practice with the team on Tuesday before the opener of a series against the San Francisco Giants. Rain washed out batting practice on the field, forcing players to hit indoors. Hes also going to take infield practice and run the bases the next few days. If he gets through that without a problem, he will start a rehab assignment. He and the team havent decided how many games hell need before hes ready to return. The Reds have gone 8-8 without him. "I feel really good, like I was before I got hurt earlier on in the season," Votto said. "So if I can get to good place, youre going to see a little bit more of the older version of me -- the younger version of me. Its one of these injuries that take a little bit of time." Votto is the 12th Reds player to go on the disabled list this season. The 2010 National League MVP is batting .257 with six homers and 12 RBIs in 39 games. The Reds are getting closer to having their lineup, rotation and bullpen back to full strength. Relievers Aroldis Chapman, Jonathan Broxton and Sean Marshall opened the season on the DL but have returned. Votto is the only regular position player still missing. Right-handed starter Mat Latos is scheduled to make another rehab start on Wednesday. If that goes well, he could be activated. Latos has been on the disabled list all season recovering from knee surgery and a strained forearm. The Reds opened their series on Tuesday with a 26-29 mark, in fourth place in the NL Central. They trailed Milwaukee by 7 1-2 games. "I think getting Joey back and possibly Mat Latos back in the rotation (soon) is definitely going to be a positive bump, not just for improving the 25-man roster but getting guys enthused that were close to being whole," manager Bryan Price said. "I think wed all be excited to see our club at full strength." Authentic Malik Beasley Jersey . Mike Vecchione tied it at 2 with 4:01 left in the first, Saskatoon native Eli Lichtenwald gave the Dutchman the lead 57 seconds later, and Daniel Ciampini capped the spree with 2:57 to go. Authentic Trey Lyles Jersey . Wall made the comment in a speech to a Regina business crowd that included Lesnar. The U.S. wrestler and retired mixed martial artist says he was visiting his brothers farm in Saskatchewan and decided he wanted to hear what the premier had to say. http://www.cheapnuggetsjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-isaiah-thomas-jersey . The right-hander pitched into the seventh inning and boosted Cincinnatis struggling offence by hitting a double and scoring as the Reds ended a seven-game losing streak by beating the Atlanta Braves 1-0 Saturday night.Columbus Blue Jackets forward Blake Comeau has been suspended two games by the National Hockey League for boarding Detroit Red Wings defenceman Brendan Smith during their game at Nationwide Arena on Tuesday. In the first period of the Blue Jackets 4-1 victoory over the Red Wings, Comeau drove Smith into the boards from behind. Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Free Shipping. Comeau received a minor penalty for boarding and a minor for diving on the play, Smith was assessed a minor penalty for cross-checking. Smith was not injured on the play. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Te Koop & Gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: