Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Nicklas Jensen is likely not being sent back to

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Wie ben ik
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Do 13-12-2018 06:46:14    Onderwerp: Nicklas Jensen is likely not being sent back to Reageren met citaat

VANCOUVER -- Nicklas Jensen is likely not being sent back to the minors any time soon. Authentic DeMar DeRozan Jersey . The Vancouver Canucks rookie helped keep his teams flickering playoff hopes alive Wednesday night as he scored the only goal his team needed in a 2-0 victory over the Nashville Predators. It was Jensens third goal in four games, and also just the third of his NHL career. The Danish rookie has only played seven games this season since being promoted from the Utica Comets of the American Hockey League because of injuries to forwards Daniel Sedin and Ryan Kesler. "Its huge," said Jensen of his high-scoring ways. "Its tough to know what to expect when you get up here. The way weve been playing, its been really well. "So Im happy with it. We just need to keep it going and play this way." Jensen and Alex Edler scored one minute 13 seconds apart in the third period to break open a scoreless affair. The Canucks (32-30-10) posted their fourth win in seven games, but remained in 10th place while pulling within three points of eighth-place Phoenix. The win was timely because the Canucks remained a point up on the Winnipeg Jets, who beat Colorado earlier Wednesday night. Nashville (29-31-10) is in 12th place, dropping five points behind the Jets. Vancouver goaltender Eddie Lack made 30 saves for his fourth shutout of the season -- tops among NHL rookies -- as the Predators enjoyed a 30-22 edge in shots. "Im the first one to say I havent got to my best games so far and it feels good coming out with a shutout tonight for sure," said Lack, who has inherited the No. 1 role following Roberto Luongos trade to Florida. Jensen finally opened the scoring as he picked up a loose puck while Nashville defenceman Seth Jones was checking Henrik Sedin, and then roofed a shot over Nashville goaltender Carter Huttons outstretched glove. "Henrik got the puck," said Jensen. "It was kind of scrambling and bobbling on his stick and he somehow he found a way to slide it over to me, and I just tried to release it and put it on net. "The guy (Henrik Sedin) can do a lot of things a lot of guys cant do. Thats also why hes so unique and one of the best players in the world. "When I came up here and heard that I could play with him, I knew I was gonna be ready." The 21-year-old Jensen, Vancouvers top draft choice in 2011 (29th overall), is proving himself at the NHL level in his first full season in North America. He was returned to the Ontario Hockey Leagues Oshawa Generals after he was drafted, and then split last season between a Swedish team and Vancouvers former Chicago Wolves AHL affiliate. Along he way, he has battled injuries and inconsistency. But he is proving himself to be a quick offensive study, with only nine NHL career games under his skates, after dressing for two last season. He is also impressing Canucks coach John Tortorella with his two-way play. "For a young guy, his positioning with the puck and without the puck, its really good," said Tortorella. The demanding Canucks coach said Jensen has thrived after starting slowly after his promotion. "I heard him say something where he really struggled early on, which he did, and then he just started getting some puck luck after that, and it just relaxed him," said Tortorella. "He doesnt think about it. He just plays." Edler gave the Canucks a 2-0 lead on a power play as he slid a slapshot between Huttons outstretched leg and the right post. The goal came only five seconds after Nashville defenceman Victor Bartley was penalized for interference. The puck went in while the infraction was being announced over the public address system. The Canucks were playing their first game back home after a four-game road trip. The Predators completed their third straight series of back-to-back games within nine days. Accordingly, neither team could muster a goal in the first two periods. Tortorella said fatigue took a toll on his club. "I dont think we played that well in the first period. I dont think we won many battles. I thought, in the second period, we started winning some battles. a Going into the third period (it was) next goal wins." The Canucks did not get a shot on goal until 9:27 of the first period. Vancouver then enjoyed a spurt of offence, dominating with teams at full strength, but could not be Hutton. The Preds controlled play for the rest of the period, but could not beat Lack. The Canucks goaltender denied Gabriel Bourque from close range following an odd-man rush. Near the end of the period, Lack stopped Patric Hornqvist twice on one-timers that occurred within a few seconds of each other. In the second period, Hutton stopped Edler as he came out of the penalty box, took a pass and rushed down the right wing. Moments later, Hutton foiled Dan Hamhuis on a wraparound and Alex Burrows on the ensuing rebound. "I thought it was a pretty even game," said Nashville coach Barry Trotz. "Both teams had some looks and were just not scoring easy right now. The Preds were shut out for the ninth time this season as their playoff hopes grew slimmer. "Weve got to get some goals for our goaltender," said Trotz. Notes: The Canucks lost Burrows for a while after Jensens goal as he appeared to be slashed on the left hand by Preds captain Shea Weber as the puck went in. Burrowss glove came off on the play, but he was able to come back. Tortorella said Burrows will be evaluated Thursday. a Nashville centre Paul Gaustad was injured when Canucks defenceman Edler checked on a breakaway and proceeded to fall on him in the first period. Gaustad went to the dressing room and did not return. a Tortorella said defenceman Chris Tanev will be out three to four weeks with a broken finger suffered while blocking a shot Monday in Tampa Bay. If the Canucks miss the playoffs, he could be done for the season. No updates were given on injured centre Ryan Kesler and winger Daniel Sedin, who remain out indefinitely with undisclosed ailments. a Canucks centre Brad Richardson returned after missing seven games with an undisclosed upper-body injury. a Vancouver general manager Mike Gillis and his family donated $55,000 in conjunction with a local radio station to the teams charitable childrens foundation. Authentic Pau Gasol Jersey . Despite Barcelona showing the same vulnerability in defence, Messis best performance since returning from a lengthy injury layoff ensured that his side bounced back from a defeat by Valencia in the previous round. Authentic Bruce Bowen Jersey . Villarreals victory in Valencia kept it in fourth place and in control of Spains last Champions League spot. Uche broke free in the area in the 10th minute and was brought down by goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who was shown a direct red card. http://www.cheapspursjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-dejounte-murray-jersey . Felton was in court as the Manhattan district attorneys office outlined the agreement, which would resolve a gun case that arose amid the breakup of his marriage. Hes expected to admit June 30 to at least one charge, attempted criminal possession of a weapon -- he wont have to come to court to do so -- and get a $5,000 fine and 500 hours of community service.FOXBOROUGH, Mass. -- A person familiar with Rob Gronkowskis knee injury tells The Associated Press the New England Patriots tight end will have surgery Thursday. The person spoke on the condition of anonymity Tuesday because the Patriots have not made an announcement. Gronkowski missed the first six games of the season following off-season operations on his back and leeft forearm. Authentic Derrick White Jersey. In his seventh game back, he tore the ACL and MCL on his right knee on Dec. 8 in a 27-26 win over the Cleveland Browns. Before his latest injury, Gronkowski had 39 receptions for 592 yards and four touchdowns this season. The Patriots (12-4) host the Indianapolis Colts (12-5) in an AFC divisional-round playoff game on Saturday night. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Wie ben ik Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: