Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

On February 20, down 2-0 against the Americans with under fo

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Wie ben ik
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Di 18-12-2018 02:40:33    Onderwerp: On February 20, down 2-0 against the Americans with under fo Reageren met citaat

On February 20, down 2-0 against the Americans with under four minutes to play, it looked as if the Canadian womens hockey teams dream of capturing their fourth straight Olympic gold medal had faded away. Brandon Fusco Jersey . Team Canadas experience though allowed them to overcome the late 2-0 deficit and make history beating the Americans 3-2 in overtime. However, the comeback that happened in less than 15 minutes of playing time took years of experience and preparation. On the bench was Jayna Hefford. A member of every Canadian Olympic team since 1998, Hefford used all of that experience for the tense third period and overtime. "With six, seven minutes left in the third, I thought its not looking good, but that thought only lasted five seconds. Once we got that first one, I knew wed be fine." Hefford and Team Canada faced a big hurdle weeks before the historic gold medal game. Dan Church, their coach since 2012, unexpectedly resigned two months before the Olympics were to begin. Also, many veterans that were expected to carry a lot of the teams responsibilities were surprisingly not selected. "With Dan, we tried to ask some questions to get some answers, but we really didnt find anything. It got to the point where we realized the decision was out of our hands." Under new coach Kevin Dineen, the team spent ten days in Austria to regroup before they headed to Sochi. It was a time for rest and recuperation before the competition since every member of the team was exhausted both physically and mentally. Despite the challenges, the Canadians put together a string of wins that led them to the gold medal game. And the team didnt need any extra motivation when they saw who was at the other end of the ice. "There is no one youd rather beat then the Americans. Theyre the best team outside of us. Thats the team you want to play in any final," says Hefford. Although the Canadians were down a pair of goals, that first tally gave them a lifeline. The second goal tied the game, creating emotions for even the veteran players that thought they had seen it all. "When (Marie-Philip) Poulin got the tying goal, thats the most excited Ive ever been for any moment of a game in any moment of my career," Hefford says. "But in the third period and overtime, you try to contain your emotions a little bit." The team could let their emotions lose eight minutes into overtime when Poulin, who was the hero in Vancouver in 2010, scored again to give Canada yet another gold. "It still feels very surreal how that game dramatically turned. Its such a great feeling and its still hard to believe," says Hefford. Theres very little Hefford has not accomplished in her career but after a fourth gold medal, it would be tempting to go for a fifth in 2018. "After Vancouver I didnt know if I was going to keep playing. I felt really good and I thought I had four more years. But now its time for me to look at my options. Going out after a game like that would be perfect." There is nothing more perfect than going out on top of the hockey world. DeVondre Campbell Jersey .com) - The surging Montreal Canadiens will try to match their longest winning streak of the season when they visit the Florida Panthers for Saturdays clash at BB&T Center. Derrick Shelby Jersey . Now comes an off-season of questions about manager Matt Williams decisions and a handful of key roster choices, including what to do about Ryan Zimmerman, whether to sign Jordan Zimmermann and Ian Desmond to long-term deals, and how to upgrade an offence that fell flat in October. http://www.officialatlantafalconsfootball.com/authentic-brett-favre-jersey-womens . -- Novak Djokovic benefited from an erroneous call and claimed he didnt realize he had broken the rules.Russia has announced its roster for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. Alex Ovechkin, Evgeni Malkin and former New Jersey Devils sniper Ilya Kovalchuk highlight the 25 names unveiled by the host nation. The roster features 10 players currently playing in the Kontinental Hockey League in addition to 15 NHLers. Canadian NHL clubs will be well represented with the Montreal Canadiens Andrei Markov and Alexei Emelin, the Edmonton Oilers Anton Belov in addition to Toronto Maple Leafs winger Nikolai Kulemin. The Russian team named 18-year-old Dallas Stars rookie Valeri Nichushkin to the roster but did not name 20-year-old Oilers forward Nail Yakupov. The complete Russian roster is as follows: Goalkeepers: Sergei Bobrovsky, Semyon Varllamov, Alexander Yeryomenko. Austin Hooper Jersey. . Defenders: Anton Belov, Alexei Emelin, Andrei Markov, Evgeny Medvedev, Nikita Nikitin, Ilya Nikulin, Fedor Tyutin, Slava Voynov. Forwards: Artem Anisimov, Pavel Datsyuk, Denis Kokarev, Ilya Kovalchuk, Nikolai Kulemin, Evgeni Malkin, Valeri Nichushkin, Alex Ovechkin, Alexander Popov, Alexander Radulov, Sergei Soin, Vladimir Tarasenko, Alexei Tereshenko, Viktor Tikhonov. The host Russians will be looking to rebound from a disappointing performance at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver that saw the team finish sixth. They were defeated 7-3 in the quarter-finals by Canada. Russia will be joined in Group A in Sochi by Slovakia, Slovenia and the United States. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Wie ben ik Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: