Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Marco Fu lost his cue tip but not his nerve as he levelled h

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Treffens 2012
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Vr 28-12-2018 03:27:40    Onderwerp: Marco Fu lost his cue tip but not his nerve as he levelled h Reageren met citaat

Marco Fu lost his cue tip but not his nerve as he levelled his World Snooker Championship semi-final against Mark Selby at 8-8. Budda Baker Jersey . Fu had started Friday afternoon trailing 5-3 but outplayed the world No 1 and was looking to take the lead in the 15th frame when the unthinkable happened.While chalking his cue and glancing at the table mid-break, Fu nudged the tip off and joined the Crucible crowd in shock as he realised what had happened. Stephen Hendry and Steve Davis, owners of 13 world titles between them, were equally surprised, suggesting the incident could upset Fus progress in the best-of-33 encounter, which resumes on Saturday morning.But, after an interlude for running repairs, he showed no concerns with his amended equipment and closed out the frame with a break of 81. Mark Selby in action against Fu Selby, who had been short of his best throughout, won the last to ensure they would resume with nothing between them, but not before both men made big errors.Fu looked to have it won before he missed the final red, a mistake his rival then matched before a sloppy safety shot from Fu finally settled matters in Selbys favour.He finished with a break of 81, his best of the day compared to a pair of centuries from Fu, who made 135 and 114.Alan McManus had earlier scored three centuries of his own as he clawed back a six-frame deficit to trail Ding Junhui 9-7 in a pulsating match. Alan McManus eyes up a shot against Ding Junhui McManus, at 45 the oldest man to make the last four at the Crucible since Ray Reardon in 1985, looked down and out as Ding took three of the first four frames to build an imposing 9-3 advantage.But the Scot won four in a row after the interval to bring himself right back into the match ahead of their resumption on Friday evening.The four centuries scored by McManus and Ding between them - added to Dings four from Thursdays opening session - matched the record for the number of 100-plus breaks in a single World Championship match.Ding, 16 years his opponents junior, had struck first with a 138 clearance to extend his overnight lead to 7-2, only for McManus to fire straight back with a 107 to bring the deficit back to four frames.But the Chinese star looked in irresistible form as back-to-back clearances of 90 and 97 took him into the mid-session interval having extended his advantage to six.McManus, who had defied the odds to beat John Higgins and reach his first semi-final in 23 years, won the next and a superb 136 clearance - including a trick-shot black - brought it back to 9-5.And as Ding showed signs of faltering, McManus took a second chance to make it 9-6 then came close to making a maximum in the final frame of the session but over cut the final black. However, the a 125 finish was good enough to leave a top-quality match thrillingly poised for the evening session. Also See: Photos Bet £5 Get £20 free Get Sky Sports Chad Williams Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. Brice Butler Jersey . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. http://www.officialarizonacardinalsfootball.com/authentic-customized-womens . Notes on Bergeron, Marchand, Gorges, Vanek, Gaborik, Doughty, Hiller and more. BRUINS STORM BACK TO TAKE GAME TWO The Boston Bruins rallied from a 3-1 deficit, scoring four unanswered goals, to win Game Two, 5-3 over the Montreal Canadiens.PEORIA, Ariz. - Jesus Montero was visibly nervous Wednesday as he apologized to his Seattle Mariners teammates and their fans. The catcher-turned-first baseman was joining the team at spring training for the first time since receiving a 50-game suspension after being connected to baseballs Biogenesis performance-enhancing drug investigation. "I want to apologize to the whole organization and all my teammates for what I did last year," Montero said, his voice tinged with emotion. "I know I made a bad mistake last year and I dont know what I was thinking. But Im here right now this year to be better and to help the team to win." Montero is coming off a rough 2013. The catcher was a prized acquisition via trade with the New York Yankees in 2012 but struggled last year with his hitting and defence and was sent down to Triple-A Tacoma, where he was moved to first base. Then came a torn meniscus that required season-ending knee surgery and the suspension. "This was the first time that happened to me. I had six good years in the minor leagues and one good year in the big leagues," Montero said. "Then this happened and it was hard for me and my family. But thank God its in the past already and Im here to move forward and here to be better every day. Mason Cole Jersey. " Montero, 24, is on the Mariners 40-man roster but is not guaranteed a spot on the major-league roster going into this season. He said his knee feels much better, but hell have work to do to make the big-league club, or potentially start the year in the minors. Before his statement, several teammates approached Montero in the clubhouse to greet him and welcome him back. "I have to prove to myself, first of all, that I want to be in the big leagues," he said, pledging to continue to learn to play first base and play wherever the organization wants him. "My teammates, theyre really important to me. I want them to be comfortable with me. I dont want them to be mad or be upset. I want everybody to know Im a good person." NOTES: Former Tampa Bay Rays closer Fernando Rodney was in the clubhouse Tuesday morning awaiting a physical. He remained officially unsigned pending the results and had yet to be listed on the teams spring training roster. . Mariners general manager Jack Zduriencik, team President Kevin Mather and infielder Robinson Cano are in the Dominican Republic for Thursdays opening of the clubs baseball academy there. The academy sits on 24 acres in the town of Boca Chica. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Treffens 2012 Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: