Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

BARCELONA, Spain -- Second-seeded David Ferrer was ousted fr

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Treffens 2012
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Za 29-12-2018 04:07:02    Onderwerp: BARCELONA, Spain -- Second-seeded David Ferrer was ousted fr Reageren met citaat

BARCELONA, Spain -- Second-seeded David Ferrer was ousted from the Barcelona Open by a Russian opponent for the second straight year and defending champion Rafael Nadal laboured to victory on Wednesday. Stitched Miami Jerseys . Ferrer was unable to find his rhythm in losing 6-4, 6-2 to Teymuraz Gabashvili in his opening match while Nadal struggled past fellow Spanish player Albert Ramos 7-6 (2), 6-4. Nadal eventually overcame his 103rd-ranked opponent to reach the third round, rebounding from a surprise loss to Ferrer in the Monte Carlo Masters quarterfinals. "After losing in the Monte Carlo I wanted to raise my game here," Nadal said. "It just took a while." Eight-time winner Nadal was made to work against the stubborn Ramos, who broke back in the 11th game to force the first-set tiebreaker. Nadal eventually came out on the winning end of a long rally of baseline shots for a 4-2 lead as he went on to take the set. Nadal was steadier after that but still could not shake Ramos. He sealed it after a quick talk with the tournament doctor by breaking his fellow left-hander to win the match. "I had to accept that I was going to be made to work today, that I was not playing at my best level," Nadal said. "But I got through it." Nadal will face Ivan Dodig next after the Croatian dismissed Feliciano Lopez of Spain 6-1, 6-4. Ferrer, meanwhile, will not be facing Nadal in the final for a fifth time after the 55th-ranked Gabashvili dominated Ferrer on his favoured clay to reach the last 16. Gabashvili kept Ferrer running to the corners, and the fifth-ranked Spaniard was surprisingly unable to keep up with shots he normally returns, looking fatigued at times. Ferrer netted to give his opponent a triple set-point opportunity to close out the first frame, which Gabashvili did by smashing a crosscourt forehand Ferrer couldnt handle. Gabashvili maintained his play from the start of the second set to race to 3-0 when Ferrer skied his return high and into the crowd. Ferrer, who lost at this same stage last season to Dmitry Tursunov, slapped a crosscourt forehand long for Gabashvili to clinch it. "Three weeks ago I lost to Ferrer in Miami but I dominated that first set. Today, I wanted to maintain my energy and keep it going, which I did for (90) minutes, but any more and it might have been tougher to win," Gabashvili said after winning for the first time on the third try against Ferrer. Ferrer wasnt the only significant player to exit early as third-seeded Fabio Fognini retired to injury while losing 6-0, 4-0 to Santiago Giraldo of Colombia. Eighth-seeded Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine was also ousted by Spanish player Albert Montanes 7-6 (5), 6-3. Other second-round winners included sixth-seeded Nicolas Almagro and fellow Spaniard Albert Montanes. Ed Reed College Jersey . The 26-year-old Sobotka injured his left leg playing for the St. Louis Blues in a 3-1 loss to the Carolina Hurricanes on Friday. The Blues said he would not recover from the injury in time for the Olympic tournament. Brad Kaaya College Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. http://www.cheapmiamijerseys.com/?tag=miami-jacory-harris-college-jersey . Solomon Elimimian did not make the trip with the team after suffering what appeared to be a right leg injury in the teams regular season finale against the Calgary Stampeders. Canadian Milos Raonic came up short in his bid to reach the mens final four at Roland Garros, dropping a 7-5, 7-6 (5), 6-4 decision to Novak Djokovic of Serbia on Tuesday. Raonic, the No. 8 seed from Thornhill, Ont., fired 21 aces but converted only one of two break opportunities in the match, which also lasted two hours 22 minutes. Raonic, the first Canadian man to reach a Grand Slam singles quarterfinal in the post-1968 Open era, stalled in the third set but managed to break Djokovic as the second seed was serving for victory at 5-2. Djokkovic closed it out two games later when a Raonic forehand sailed wide. Throwback Miami Jerseys. The last Canadian to reach a mens singles semifinals at a Grand Slam was William Johnston at the 1923 US Championships. Robert Powell (Wimbledon, 1908) is the only other Canadian to reach a mens singles semifinal. Djokovic is a six-time major champion but he still needs to win the French Open to complete a career Grand Slam. He reached the semifinals at Roland Garros the last four years, but only made one final, losing to Rafael Nadal in 2012. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Treffens 2012 Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: