Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Stee

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Treffens 2012
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo 02-01-2019 02:01:50    Onderwerp: first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Stee Reageren met citaat

HALIFAX - Georges St-Pierre is on the verge of returning to mixed martial arts training. Martin Fehervary Jersey . But whether he fights again is still up in the air.Longtime coach Firas Zahabi believes the former UFC welterweight champion is not short of motivation as he continues his comeback from knee surgery during his hiatus from the sport.Zahabi, in Halifax to corner five fighters including No. 2 welterweight Rory MacDonald on Saturdays televised UFC card, says GSP is scheduled to take his training up a notch. Hes been cleared now to do some martial arts training, Zahabi said this week. Were going to take it one step at a time. Were going to get back in the gym, try to have some fun. You know he hasnt kicked and punched in a long time so were going to have some fun with it first.St-Pierre (25-2) vacated his title last December saying he needed time away from the sport. But he kept training.He underwent surgery in April after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament during a workout. GSP had reconstructive surgery on his other knee in December 2011.The 33-year-old St-Pierre has denied recent reports that he is returning to action.No decision, St-Pierre said in a text Friday to The Canadian Press. Zahabi says he cant speak for the former champion.But I believe theres still a lot of fire in him, said Zahabi. I just think he needs to balance his life a lot more. When you run, you trip.He did too many fights too soon, too much. I think hes just got to space them out. He can handle that. He just needs to have some personal life as well.After a controversial razor-thin split decision over Johny (Bigg Rigg) Hendricks at UFC 167 last November, the battered champion seemed a man on the edge.I cant sleep at night now. Im going crazy, he said in the post-fight news conference. I have issues. I need to relax. I need to get out for a while. I dont know what Im going to do.He announced his hiatus weeks later, without going into detail on the issues bothering him.Hendricks went on to claim the vacant 170-pound title, beating (Ruthless) Robbie Lawler. The two are scheduled to fight again Dec. 6 at UFC 181.Like Zahabi, UFC Canada boss Tom Wright also has his own opinion on St-Pierre.I dont have any facts whatsoever. My hunch is that Georges will come back, said Wright, who also heads up UFC operations in Australia and New Zealand. But Georges will want to come back on his own terms.Id like to see nothing better.Since stepping aside, St-Pierre has talked of the need for more stringent drug testing in his sport.Wright points to the two different camps on GSPs fighting future. One wants St-Pierre to retire at the top of his game. The other says he has unfinished business and perhaps wants to go out on different terms.Who knows, said Wright.UFC president Dana White has said that St-Pierre could return to a title fight.St-Pierre has already cemented his legacy in the sport. The win over Hendricks was a record 19th in the UFC for St-Pierre, one more than former welterweight champion Matt Hughes. It also moved GSP past former middleweight champion Anderson Silva for most wins in UFC title bouts at 12.St-Pierre holds the record for career fight time in the UFC at five hours 28 minutes 12 seconds.He also owns the UFC mark for most championship rounds fought (52). UFC 167 was St-Pierres 14th championship fight, one behind Randy Couture.St-Pierre exited leading the UFC records in total strikes landed, significant strikes landed, takedowns landed and takedown accuracy rate, according to FightMetric.---Follow @NeilMDavidson on Twitter Evgeny Kuznetsov Jersey . Mitchell first announced on Twitter that he has signed with the Steelers and his agent Brian Hamilton confirmed the signing to The Associated Press. Financial terms were not released. The Steelers have not announced the addition of Mitchell. Braden Holtby Jersey . The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games. http://www.officialcapitalsfanstore.com/authentic-matt-niskanen-capitals-jersey/ .J. - Trying to learn and absorb the new West Coast offence being installed by new offensive co-ordinator Ben McAdoo, the New York Giants wrapped their final organized team activity Thursday before a three-day mini-camp next week.The Phoenix Coyotes and pending free agent goaltender appear to be making progress on a new contract. According to TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger, the two sides are closing in on a six-year deal that would see the 31-year-old netminder make around $5.7 million per season. In 34 games last season, Smith posted a 15-12-5 record with a 2.58 goals against average. Its been a bussy off-season for the Coyotes who locked up head coach Dave Tippett to a five-year deal earlier in the month. Aaron Ness Jersey. Off the ice, the club which has been owned by the league since 2009 might have a new ownership group in Renaissance Sports and Entertainment, a group headed by Canadian investors, contingent on a new lease agreement with the city of Glendale. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Treffens 2012 Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: