Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

CALGARY -- Eddie Lack continues to impress as the latest und

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Treffens 2012
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo 02-01-2019 02:08:42    Onderwerp: CALGARY -- Eddie Lack continues to impress as the latest und Reageren met citaat

CALGARY -- Eddie Lack continues to impress as the latest understudy to Vancouver Canucks goaltender Roberto Luongo. Cheap Louisville Gear . Lack made 18 saves for his fifth straight win and second shutout of the season Sunday night as the Vancouver Canucks continued a sensational month of December with a 2-0 victory over the Calgary Flames. "It was a pretty easy night for me," said Lack, making his third consecutive start with Luongo (lower body) on injured reserve. "I had to be sharp a couple times but overall, I felt that our D-men boxed them out really good." Lack improves to 7-2-0 on the season and moves into third in the league with a 1.74 goals-against average. His .933 save percentage is sixth best. "The guys are playing awesome in front of me. I cant really complain about anything. I just want to keep it going," said Lack. Vancouver got the only goal it would need in the final minute of the first period on a terrific breakaway pass from Henrik Sedin and an even better finish from the speedy Jannik Hansen. After Mark Giordanos shot was blocked, Sedin corralled the puck and spotted Hansen darting up the ice. Looking like a quarterback waiting for his receiver to get open, Sedin paused before hitting him with a perfect pass. "I saw an opportunity for us to turn the puck over in our end so took a chance that we were going to get it and fortunately enough it ends up on Hanks tape and hes able to feather it through," said Hansen. "It jumped on me and I think that fooled the goalie a little bit too and I maybe caught him a little bit out of position and leaving a little more room than he would have liked to." It was Giordano who Hansen got behind before whipping a shot into the top corner on Reto Berra. "I thought I could have stopped the pass but he made a pretty good pass in the air and landed it right on the guys stick, said the Flames captain. "In hindsight, I maybe should have turned around and got back but even if I did that, I dont know if I would have been able to get back in time." Mike Santorelli also scored for Vancouver (23-11-6). Playing for the first time in a week, the Canucks improve to 10-1-1 in its last 12. They are right back in action Monday night when they take on the Philadelphia Flyers at Rogers Arena. "If you look at the standings, its extremely tight," Hansen said. "If youre not stringing wins together, youre not going anywhere. Weve played a tremendous December and were still fourth in our division." Calgary (14-19-6) falls to 1-2-0 with two games remaining on a five-game homestand. The Flames next opponent is also Philadelphia, hosting them on New Years Eve. "Goal scoring, thats the toughest part of this league," said Flames coach Bob Hartley. "Right now, we have a few guys that are squeezing the sticks." Coming off a 2-0 loss to the Edmonton Oilers on Friday, Calgary has been shut out at the Scotiabank Saddledome since before Christmas, a span of 125 minutes and 5 seconds. "We have to keep going, we have lots of youngsters that are facing adversity right now and we have a few veterans who are facing adversity. The number one priority we have is to stick together," Hartley said. "We knew that we would have some bumps on the road and right now, were there. Coming back from the break, it seems like we cant buy a goal." With some spectacular saves, Berra kept the game 1-0 until 18:44 of the third period when Santorelli converted a two-on-one on Vancouvers 30th shot of the night. The Flames first-year Swiss goaltender falls to 5-10-2. "In the second period, we spent so much time in our zone. Vancouver played like we wanted to play," said Flames defenceman Chris Butler, the Flames ice-time lead with 24:16. "By the time we got the puck and were skating out of the zone, everybody was dog tired so you have to dump it in and go for a change. Its tough to get sustained pressure that way." Trailing 1-0 after two periods despite being outshot 24-8, the Flames came out flying in the third pouring on early pressure on Lack but couldnt solve the Swede. The game got off to a rousing start when rugged Flames fourth liner Brian McGrattan got his arm up high on a heavy hit along the side boards in the Canucks end that caught defenceman Andrew Alberts in the head and flattened him. While Alberts remained down, McGrattan squared off in a fight with giant Canucks enforcer Tom Sestito. Alberts did not return. Notes: Henrik Sedin needed stitches after getting hit in the ear by a puck in warm-up. He played in his 669 consecutive game, which is the second longest active iron man streak and sixth longest in league history... Flames C Markus Granlund, recalled early this morning from Abbotsford (AHL), did not end up playing when Mikael Backlund was ruled good to go after the warm-up. Granlund, 20, has never played an NHL game... Twenty-five of the Flames 39 games have been decided by one goal, which leads the NHL. Five more would have been one-goal games if not for an empty goal. Cheap Louisville Jerseys Free Shipping . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Cheap Louisville Jerseys Authentic . Karlovic of Croatia used his big serve to beat Jiri Vesely of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 7-6 (7). Kohlschreiber had lost all of his three previous matches against Istomin but the German broke serve for a decisive 3-2 lead in the third set and held on to reach his first final of the year. http://www.cheaplouisvillejerseys.com/?tag=louisville-donovan-mitchell-college-jersey . LA (SportsNetwork.Continuing with the subject of "The Russian Five", they are worth reviewing as well. The group of Slava Fetisov, Igor Larionov, Vladimir Konstantinov, Sergei Fedorov, & Slava Kozlov were a dominant force for The Wings at one point in the 90s. These guyys could do amazing things with the puck and were direct influences on the great Russians playing in the NHL today. Lamar Jackson College Jersey. This video of their highlights in Game 6 of a playoff series against Winnipeg in 1996 is a true testament to their skill. Cheap Throwback Baseball Detroit Tigers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Colorado Rockies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Houston Astros Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Kansas City Royals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Angels Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Los Angeles Dodgers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Miami Marlins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Minnesota Twins Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Mets Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball New York Yankees Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Oakland Athletics Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Pittsburgh Pirates Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Diego Padres Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball San Francisco Giants Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Seattle Mariners Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball St. Louis Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Tampa Bay Rays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Texas Rangers Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Toronto Blue Jays Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Washington Nationals Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Treffens 2012 Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: