Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Milos Raonic hopes his recent success on clay leads

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Te Koop & Gezocht
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Di 08-01-2019 02:35:41    Onderwerp: Milos Raonic hopes his recent success on clay leads Reageren met citaat

PARIS -- Milos Raonic hopes his recent success on clay leads to a long run at the French Open. Air Max 90 Uk Cheap . The Canadian star won his opening match at the second Grand Slam of the year on Sunday, beating Australian wildcard Nick Kyrgios 6-3, 7-6, 6-3 to reach the second round. Raonic, the eighth seed from Thornhill, Ont., needed exactly two hours to advance against one of the games rising young stars. He also beat an Australian opponent for the first time at a Grand Slam after losing to Carsten Ball at the 2010 U.S. Open and Lleyton Hewitt at the 2012 Australian Open. He won on his third match point, sealing victory with a 27th ace. Raonic, who came to Roland Garros from a Rome semifinal last weekend, finished with 50 winners and 30 unforced errors, breaking on four of ten chances. "I felt very good, I was able to do the things I wanted to do," said Raonic, who next plays one of two Czechs, Lukas Rosol of Jiri Vesely. "In the first round you go in not knowing exactly how things are going to play out. When it mattered, I was able to put forward the right attitude and the right level of tennis. Im happy with that." Raonic has a career record of 32-23 on clay courts, compared to 100-42 on hard surfaces that dont deaden his powerful serve. But Raonic had two quarter-final appearances as well as the Rome semifinal in four clay-court tournaments leading up to the French Open. Hes trying to go beyond the third round at Roland Garros for the first time in his career. Later Sunday, sixth seed Tomas Berdych beat Canadian qualifier Peter Polansky of Thornhill 6-3, 6-4, 6-4. Polansky, ranked 137th and playing in only his sixth career singles main draw at a major, last played a Grand Slam at the 2010 US Open. He was successful on only one of six break points while committing 21 unforced errors with 15 winners. "Its good to be back in the main draw of a slam," said Polansky. "I played well and enjoyed it. I was hoping to get a better draw, there are a lot of guys I could have beaten today. "I played well, I just came up a it short. But I take a lot of positives out of the last few weeks. Maybe I have more belief in my game now that Im older." Raonic said that despite heavy conditions in wet Paris, the courts held up well compared to Rome. "Theyre quite similar, though here they can change a little bit more due to the cloud coverage and not really that much sun the last few days," he said. "The ball wasnt bouncing as much as it had actually the last days on the outside courts. The 23-year-old Raonic used his experience against the young Australian, reducing Kyrgios to racket-hurling frustration after breaking immediately after losing serve in the second set. Raonic began the third set with a break for 2-0, lost it, but again gained the lead 4-2 on his way to victory. Raonic said that he was having trouble at times on serve, but managed to fight through the problem. "I was getting it together when it mattered, and thats all I can really ask," he said. "There was some moments where I was losing a little bit of concentration on my level, and I was able to put it together when I was in the important moments." After answering on-court questions in French, Raonic then said he would tweet a message in the language later. He said he would have the tweet proofed by an expert speaker before broadcasting it to his 143,000 followers. Cheap Air Max 90 Uk .One day after winning her record 63rd World Cup race, Vonn posted to her Facebook account Tuesday that she was happy Woods surprised her by coming to the race, and that she felt terrible that his tooth got knocked out. Air Max 90 Uk Online . Rob Klinkhammer and Mikkel Boedker scored 63 seconds apart in the first period for the Coyotes, who handed the Kings their third straight loss and took over sole possession of eighth place in the Western Conference. Mike Smith made 36 saves. http://www.airmax90ukcheap.com/ . -- Kansas City Royals right-hander Luke Hochevar will have Tommy John surgery that will sideline the pitcher for the season.RENTON, Wash. - The Seattle Seahawks have hired former Miami Dolphins general manager Jeff Ireland as a consultant for the team through the 2014 draft. Seattle announced the hiring on Monday. Fox Sports reported the move over the weekend. Ireland was the Dolphins general manager for six seasons before he left the team in January following a tumultuous 2013 seasoon for Miami, which was rocked by a bullying scandal and a December collapse that cost the team a playoff berth. Wholesale Air Max 90. Ireland, a protege of Bill Parcells, was hired as general manager in 2008, and the Dolphins won the AFC East in his first season. The Seahawks did not say whether Ireland would remain with the franchise following the draft. China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Online Stitched Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Baseball Jerseys Football Jerseys Outlet College Jerseys For Sale Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys For Sale Wholesale NFL Jerseys ' ' '
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Te Koop & Gezocht Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: