Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ll be the person you wish to be and ta

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gsnoopy520
Mottige Rat
Mottige Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Za 04-01-2020 09:02:27    Onderwerp: ll be the person you wish to be and ta Reageren met citaat

Many people suffer from a lack of self-confidence; a feeling that spirals into placing ones own self-esteem down a bottomless abyss through the affirmations pulled from any of the following sources: peers Derrick Henry Limited Jersey , co-workers, family, friends, magazines, TV commercials, and particularly yourself (though the list could be endless?). Without realizing it Corey Davis Limited Jersey , in a blink you define yourself by other people's standards of what they feel you are or you should be, forgetting the notion that your life must be lived on your own terms and not those of others. My company, Living by Design, nails the style of life that should be lived head on?your life, your design.

Shakespeare once said all the worlds a stage and we are merely players acting out our part. But, if we are actors with inherited gifts and traits who can alter the course of our own life at any given moment Marcus Mariota Limited Jersey , why is it we do not chose to do so? Are we destined to live a role we know we were inherently not meant to play?

I love the coined phrase ?if you could step into someone else's shoes?? Haven't you been told this more than once? I have! Enough times that, as I leafed through the magazines and saw the beautiful faces and bodies of the models displayed on the pages that I thought to myself ?what is the difference between them and me?? I mean really? Absolutely none. Looking at myself in the mirror one night I felt that I had been hit by a lightening bolt that actually preempted me to write this article (note the date here please 102705). Self-confidence, or just plain confidence at any rate, and perception was directly linked to ones imagery or role they chose to play. What if the role I chose to play could be changed at any single moment through real imagery? Not just knowing a goal and wanting the goal, by using imagery and directly taking the role I wish to play and immediately applying it to my life as if I was stepping through a mirror into another 'stage? of life that I was truly meant to live.

Let me go on to explain. A person would like to lose weight, look great Amani Hooker Elite Jersey , get in shape, and be on top of their game. They go to the store and buy Self Magazine or Muscle and Fitness Magazine and peer through the pages in a dream-like state of ?I wish I could look like that? or ?I could never be like that? followed by grabbing some diet pills off the shelf, getting in their car, driving to McDonalds and ordering fries and a hamburger. Self-defeating from point A to point B.

Take that same scene and alter it a bit. Now you have the magazines, but zero in on a particularly pleasing look you would like to have. Once again, your imagination takes shape and you begin to go through the thought patterns?STOP! This is where the altering moment begins.

To be or not to be Nate Davis Elite Jersey , that is the question. To be what you want to be takes being the person you would like to be right then, right there. Consider, for a moment, how a person you would wish to be lives? What food do they eat? What is their lifestyle like? What type of clothes do they where? How do the smile? How do they interact with other people? How to they care for others? What type of home-life do they have? How do they feel about themselves? What do they project to others? What are their beliefs? Now, with all that in mind?.imagine and be the person you wish to be. Live this role and don't apologize for it. McDonalds drive through now becomes a diet coke and a salad?fat free dressing please. After work (drinking two bottles of water to keep the body hydrated) you go to the gym of your choice to sign up and ask for a private instructor for a week or two to decide on the best routine for you. The magazines are now part of your journals?your wealth of knowledge. Once home, you clean the pantry out of all the Little Debbie cakes that are stored up along with all the sugary cereal that is alongside with it. You step into the role'the role you were meant to live.

Imagery is about you and affects every part of your world; family A.J. Brown Elite Jersey , community, work-life, home-life, educational, religious, intimate relationships ?.and range of beliefs and states in areas such as spiritual Jeffery Simmons Elite Jersey , financial, physical, and mental. Imagery is not about the past and holds no reference to any past issues or actions. It's about the here and now and deciding in an instant that you will be the person you wish to be and taking on the role immediately that you are meant to live. No magic tricks here?it's real, it can happen for you?your life, your stage?play the best role of your life now!

Weekly fantasy baseball league news: Utleys frustrating campaign Sports Articles | August 9, 2010
In 72 games Jurrell Casey Elite Jersey , he hit 11 homers while driving in 37 runs. He was able to score 49 runs but his batting average was a sub par After suffering a right thumb injury in late June, he will be on the shelf until September.

Since 2005, Philadelphia Phillies second baseman Chase Utley has been the top performer at his position in weekly fantasy baseball leagues. In the last five seasons, he has averaged 29 homers, 101 runs batted in, 111 runs scored and 15 stolen bases per campaign. The 31-year-old is a .294 career hitter. However Kevin Byard Elite Jersey , the 2010 season has been marked by some frustration for Utley. In the first half of the year, all of Utley's key numbers were down from his career averages.

In 72 games, he hit 11 homers while driving in 37 runs. He was able to score 49 runs but his batting average was a sub par .277 in 264 official at-bats. Still, a player of Utley's ability figured to turn things around in the second half of the season. Unfortunately, Utley won't get that opportunity for several weeks. After suffering a right thumb injury in late June, he will be on the shelf until September.

The injury is a major blow to the Phillies and weekly fantasy baseball league owners that count on. Authentic Roquan Smith Jersey Richard Sherman Womens Jersey Patrick Mahomes Womens Jersey Nick Foles Womens Jersey Leonard Fournette Youth Jersey Kirk Cousins Youth Jersey Josh Rosen Kids Jersey Josh Allen Kids Jersey J.J. Watt Kids Jersey James Conner Kids Jersey
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: