Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

ustries have paced up to a whole new l

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
gsnoopy520
Mottige Rat
Mottige Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Do 12-03-2020 09:20:29    Onderwerp: ustries have paced up to a whole new l Reageren met citaat

The Dangers of Positive Thinking Self Help Articles | February 5 Alisson Becker Liverpool Jersey , 2009
Many 'gurus' recommend "Positive Thinking" and "Affirmation" as the best way to get yourself "in the zone". Not so - the most effective state of mind is a focused one. In other words, a clear state of mind, one in which you are alert to today's opportunities.Many years research has shown that abnormally successful people operate in this clear, focused, alert state of mind.

Copyright (c) 2009 Willie Horton

Just a couple of weeks ago, I spent a day with a dozen "old-timers" clients with whom I've been working for years. Early on in the discussion, as we chatted about how psychology and quantum physics proves that you get what you expect Jordan Henderson Liverpool Jersey , so that, if you expect something different, something different does, indeed, happen, one of the group mentioned that he tries to ensure that, each morning Sadio Mane Liverpool Jersey , he starts the day in a positive state of mind.

We started talking about how many motivational experts claim great benefits for the technique of self-affirmation. You know the kind of thing. You leap out of bed in the morning, admire yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "I am a wonderful person - I am powerful and successful - I am calm, cool under pressure, a great motivator - to myself and others. Today is a fabulous day - my best day yet".

And, then, you leave the house only to discover that it's pouring rain, your car won't start Roberto Firmino Liverpool Jersey , you end up dead late for work, soaked, miserable, stressed out, to be met by a boss who tells you that you're good for nothing and that, if you don't pull yourself together, you need to start looking for something else to do.

As I pointed out to my friend Authentic James Milner Jersey , if I think positive thoughts, I set myself up for disappointment. A lot of positive thinking people try to fool themselves into the idea that only good things can happen them - and you and I know that that is simply not true. A lot of positive thinking is just that - thinking. And thinking generally takes place in your conscious mind - you know, the part of your mind that has 50,000 random thoughts every day, the part of your mind that plays no active part in dictating how you behave and react, how you life your everyday life.

Research indicates that affirmation, in the conscious mind Authentic Dejan Lovren Jersey , does work - but it takes forever for the constant conscious thoughts to drip, drip, drip into the subconscious. Far better to ensure that, each morning, you start the day in a clear state of mind. It only takes five minutes - a short mental exercise - to set yourself on the right road for the day ahead.

In a clear state of mind, you slip past the distraction of the conscious mind and gain direct access to your subconscious - the part of your mind that does dictate how you act and behave, the part of the inner you that literally creates your daily life. Then Authentic Georginio Wijnaldum Jersey , you're in the state of mind to ensure that you take advantage of all the opportunities today will throw in your direction.

I'm not saying that you can stop it pouring rain. I'm also not saying that, if your car is broken down, that your state of mind will start your car - although Stanford University has more than once proved that state of mind affects apparently inanimate objects - from kettles to computers. So, actually, I am saying that you can start your car.

But, even if your car doesn't start, you might meet and chat to someone on the bus or train that you wouldn't have otherwise met - some stranger that could change the course of your life. Sure Authentic Virgil van Dijk Jersey , weren't all our closest 'nearests and dearests' strangers at one point in our lives. And, if you're feeling miserable, wet and stressed out because you're going to be late for work - if you've disappointed yourself because your positive thinking came to nothing - you'll be in no mood to even meet a fellow passenger's eye.

And, if your boss does tell you what he thinks of you - in a clear state of mind, you might just take the action that you should have taken long before. You'll only react, feel victimised, depressed Authentic Fabinho Jersey , if you've started the day thinking - yes, thinking - that today is your best day yet!

All my clients know - because when they stop to reflect on it they realise just how many benefits they've seen - that a clear state of mind is the only state of mind worth having. Cultivate your clear state of mind every day - it will lead you onwards and upwards.

Article Tags: Positive Thinking, Conscious Mind, Clear State

>How Modern Tools and Technology Have Paced Up Agricultural Industry

Posted by ricky26 on July 18th, 2017

The last 100 years has experienced and witnessed a huge change in technology. All the industries have paced up to a whole new level where not only production quality but production quantity has also upgraded. Some major industries like agricultural industry have hiked up with the help of modern tools and technologies. Modern agricultural tools like excavated plow for tractor (aratro scavapatate per trattore); compact tractors and more have changed the agriculture process in an efficient way. Farmers no more suffer from sore hands and over stress, these machines have helped them to work in a more comfortable and convenient way.

Modern machinery also has a great impact on the production, as the production rate and quality both are simultaneously updated. Today Authentic Nathaniel Clyne Jersey , only a small percentage of farmers are serving food and clothing to almost whole world, and there is no doubt that modern machineries have supplemented agriculture industry with this enormous success. One of the best inventions by modern machinery is the compact and efficient tractors. These tractors have made some typical tasks like tiling, plugging and planting quite easy and accessible. They can also help in some acco. Cheap Jerseys Wholeasale Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap MLB Jerseys From China Cheap NCAA Baseball Jerseys Cheap Replica Soccer Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap NBA Basketball Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Survival Rats Team Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: