Survival Survival Rats
Alles over MATTE en minder matte Survival moto's

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

25-year-old Coquitlam, B.C., native has p

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Wie ben ik
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
zhanjiao1212
Voile Rat
Voile Rat

BerichtGeplaatst: Wo 26-12-2018 04:29:26    Onderwerp: 25-year-old Coquitlam, B.C., native has p Reageren met citaat

The late Roger Millward epitomised the sort of play that is in danger of disappearing from the game, says Sky Sports Phil Clarke in this weeks column. Stedman Bailey College Jersey ... The death of a legend is always a time of great sadness, but it should also be a time of great hope and inspiration. Millward was both a great player and a successful coach.If you have the chance, please spend some time and search for footage on the internet which shows just how good a player he was. He was fast, brave, skilful and evasive, but more than anything he was instinctive. He used his eyes and the creative part of his brain to attack his opponents. He set up and scored hundreds of tries by reacting to what was happening around him. The best tries are always the ones that you dont expect to see, and he scored many of those. I hope his legacy can be an inspiration to the next generation of midfield maestros. Phil Clarke on Roger Millward In my opinion, most fans pay to see creativity on a rugby field. They appreciate the brutal battle that takes place in the middle of the pitch, and they dont mind seeing a try from a pre-planned move now and again, but it is magic moments that they talk about on their way home, ones that are totally unrehearsed. These are what makes them return for the next game.I watched a great TED talk recently by Sir Ken Robinson. It posed the question Do schools kill creativity? - he looked at the path all educational systems have gone down over the past 100 years and identified that we have prioritised logical thinking over creativity. WATCH: Super League tries Phil Clarkes top 5 Super League tries from round 13 It is a bit the same in rugby league. The structured play of who stands where, runs into which hole in their opponents defensive line, passes behind which team-mate, its a bit like watching a driverless car.It just does not excite you even though I can see that it efficiently gets you from A to B, or over the tryline. If we are not careful we are in danger of ridding the game of creative thinking by simply focusing on having more attacking numbers than defending ones. As rugby league mourns the death of one of its greatest players, Sky Sports remembers Millwards career in this fascinating interview with Brian Carney Its logical but it doesnt fire the part of the brain that makes you smile or get up out of your seat.There is a bigger danger that the shift away from an autonomous thinking in attack will become boring - if it hasnt already. Worse still, we are in danger of damaging young players by encouraging them to copy this style of play.Not all coaches are guilty of it but I worry that we are stifling the talents of more players by getting them to play like robots. The obsession with completion rates discourages players from taking a risk. We need to radically alter that thinking and encourage players not to worry about being wrong and losing the ball, mistakes will happen. Millward lifted the Challenge Cup with Hull KR in 1980 after beating Hull FC 10-5 in the final It seems to me that coaches need to feed the imagination of their players, not just provide a template like a choreographer would do for the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games. Professional sport is about entertaining people and we need to remember that.Roger Millward epitomised the sort of play that I think is in danger of disappearing from the game. The best tries are always the ones that you dont expect to see, and he scored many of those. I hope his legacy can be an inspiration to the next generation of midfield maestros. Also See: Rugby League Set of Six Should Marsh try have stood? Pundits Follow @SkySportsRL David Sills V College Jersey . Matt Carkner got back into the Ottawa lineup, and made his presence felt right away by settling his clubs score in a one-sided fight with Rangers forward Brian Boyle. Karl Joseph College Jersey . Former San Francisco Giants slugger Barry Bonds made his longshot request of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco. A three-judge panel of the 9th Circuit upheld Bonds conviction in September. http://www.cheapwestvirginiajerseys.com/ . Pospisil, the seventh seed, saved match points in each of the last two sets before falling to the unseeded Dutchman. "I wasnt very happy with the way I was playing,"said Pospisil.VANCOUVER - The B.C. Lions signed defensive back Keynan Parker to a contract extension through the 2016 season on Tuesday.The 25-year-old Coquitlam, B.C., native has played in 33 games over the last two seasons with the Lions. Oliver Luck College Jersey. He originally signed as a free agent prior to the 2013 campaign.Parker had 18 special-teams tackles last season. Authentic Nike Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Tennessee Titans Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Washington Redskins Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Arizona Cardinals Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Denver Broncos Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Green Bay Packers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike New England Patriots Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Oakland Raiders Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Seattle Seahawks Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Carolina Panthers Jerseys Cheap Authentic Nike Cleveland Browns Jerseys Cheap Cheap Throwback Baseball Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Atlanta Braves Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Baltimore Orioles Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Boston Red Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago Cubs Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Chicago White Sox Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cincinnati Reds Jerseys Cheap Throwback Baseball Cleveland Indians Jerseys ' ' ' nes family and
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
darrendemers12

BerichtGeplaatst: Do 14-05-2020 07:43:46    Onderwerp: Faisalabad Fabric Store Reageren met citaat

The death of a legend is always a time of great sadness, but it should also be a time of great hope and inspiration. Millward was both a great player and a successful coach.If you have the chance, please spend some time and search for footage on the internet which shows just how good a player he was. He was fast, brave, skilful and evasive, but more than anything he was instinctive. cheap t shirts wholesale , wholesale bulk t shirts free shipping , jersey style shirts wholesale , local wholesale t shirts , best bulk t shirts , bulk buy raglan t shirts , wholesale childrens clothing in bulk , designer baby clothes online , cheap dresses for kids , where can i buy baby clothes wholesale , eid clothes 2019 He used his eyes and the creative part of his brain to attack his opponents. He set up and scored hundreds of tries by reacting to what was happening around him. The best tries are always the ones that you dont expect to see, and he scored many of those. I hope his legacy can be an inspiration to the next generation of midfield maestros. Phil Clarke on Roger Millward In my opinion, most fans pay to see creativity on a rugby field. They appreciate the brutal battle that takes place in the middle of the pitch, and they dont mind seeing a try from a pre-planned move now and again, but it is magic moments that they talk about on their way home, ones that are totally unrehearsed. These are what makes them return for the next game.I watched a great TED talk recently by Sir Ken Robinson.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Survival Rats -> Wie ben ik Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: